PDA

View Full Version : Does Wolfgang make a QD?

shortspark
05-31-2006, 03:04 PM
I have only tried one Wolfgang product so far (Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant) and I am most impressed. It matches the luster of Menzerna`s HGAS and even surpasses PoorBoys SG. Like these two, the Wolfgang is more of a spray sealant than a real QD. For example, PoorBoys considers SW a QD with more emphasis on cleaning than anything else. SG is a QD too in a way but with more emphasis on protection and gloss than cleaning. I don`t know how the Wolfgang will do in terms of durability yet but it seems easier to use and spread than the very durable HGAS.

FK425 is becoming a favorite of mine as it is a good QD that does just about everyting right. However, because of my good experience with the Wolfgang Deep Gloss, I would like to try a Wolfgang QD but can`t seem to find one that matches a general QD description. What I`m looking for is not so much a topper sealant to the lsp but something similar to the general use 425. Am I missing something or does Wolfgang see no need for a true QD in its line?

ZaneO
05-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Wolfgang Detail Spritz is their QD.

Edit: After looking at the site, I don`t see it listed any longer. You may give Jason @ AG a call and ask him about it.

imported_MCA
05-31-2006, 04:29 PM
Their QD (Instant Detail Spritz) for the WG system is no longer available - I believe it had to do with non-compliance with VOC regulations. It was replaced with the Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant.