PDA

View Full Version : anyone use einszett here?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

autobahn
05-31-2006, 09:30 AM
opinions? looking at their paint polish/glanz wax combo

JasonD
05-31-2006, 09:46 AM
In my opinion, 1Z (einszett) is *one of* the absolute best product lineups available. It is actually the very first detailing product brand that I bought upon becoming an Autopia member, and will always have a spot for it in my arsenal. Their products are among some of the most effective and user friendly I have found.

That being said, there are a host of newer, more "up to date" products that currently hold the *favorite* position among the community, but you`re not asking about those.

Bottom line, you can`t go wrong with 1Z. Great stuff.

I almost forgot to comment specifically on Glanz. I found it to be very easy to use, and it lasted a VERY long time, but it does lack a bit of depth and richness which can be found with some of the *newer* sealants.

As far as PP, I love the stuff and can`t say enough about it. Even though it is possible to go straight to your LSP right after PP, a quick hit with MP (Metallic Polish) will add just a little bit more depth to your paint which will definitely make the finished product better. All depends on how *perfect* you want your finish to be.

imported_jaobrien6
05-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I love pretty much all the 1Z products I`ve tried, both interior and exterior products. Their polishes are still my favorite, and Glanz was my go-to sealant for a long time, lately i`ve been experimenting with new stuff again, but I might have to bust out the Glanz `cause it`s so easy to use, lasts a long time, and beads like crazy.

Wasatch
05-31-2006, 10:06 AM
I`ve used PP and it`s a great product easy on/off leaves the paint pretty glossy. I have a few other products (Cockpit, Tire/Rubber Dressing, and Raindance) but have not gotten to them yet. Overall you cannot go wrong with 1Z.

JasonD
05-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Just to add, 1Z Perls Shampoo is my all time favorite car shampoo and I have yet to find anything that comes close.

http://www.1z-usa.com/sys-tmpl/wash/

autobahn
05-31-2006, 10:11 AM
looks like I`ll be picking up some einszett then. I`m all about trying the new fancy-pants stuff, but from what I`ve heard there`s no good reason not to buy the einszett "system".

plus, I`m a sucker for all things german.... it seems that a lot of waxes/polishes come out of germany :)

ZaneO
05-31-2006, 10:22 AM
I really like 1Z Paint Polish. Very nice results and easy to use.

racingbeat
05-31-2006, 10:23 AM
1Z is my favorite line up for Interiors vinly, leather, plastic. Its the only line that touches my red interior. But I do make room for Klasse non-California version of VLRP. A great dressing.

For routine detailing of exteriors Finish Kare has won me over in a big way.

FX100 (glaze) 146 (quick cleaning) and 425 (super slick finish).

FK = Fast, large quantities and great durability with low shipping costs.

I loved using 1Z vinyl on my tires but its too expensive for that with Michelin Tire Dressing doing

a very good job for $6 less per bottle.

Jeroen
05-31-2006, 11:38 AM
I really like 1Z Waxpolish Soft, very easy to use and leaves a great looking finish. I also have Metallic Polish and Glanz Wax, all great stuf imo.

Accumulator
05-31-2006, 12:08 PM
Is the WPS still available? Last time I spoke with the guys at 1Z`s CA office they said it was gonna be discontinued along with some of their other "Pro" products.

Glossmaster
05-31-2006, 12:20 PM
Two thumbs up for MP & Glanz ! Infact, the entire 1Z lineup!!

Jeroen
05-31-2006, 01:11 PM
Is the WPS still available? Last time I spoke with the guys at 1Z`s CA office they said it was gonna be discontinued along with some of their other "Pro" products.

It`s not shown on the US website. But it is still in their product line though.

Check page 20 :)

http://www.einszett.de/website/katalog_en.pdf

Accumulator
05-31-2006, 01:37 PM
Ah, I see. Guess they merely cut back on their US offerings.

tom p.
05-31-2006, 03:02 PM
1Z is a 1st class line up...and don`t overlook the Exlusiv Glanz shampoo. A personal favorite!

wannafbody
05-31-2006, 04:13 PM
didn`t they screw over their US retailers?