PDA

View Full Version : Local Atlanta Marine fends off 5 attackers,2 with guns.1 attacker left slain.

Kanchou
05-30-2006, 06:04 PM
http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=80405

...mess with the bull...

gmblack3
05-30-2006, 06:09 PM
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Screw those thugs!!!! :woot2:

imported_Picus
05-30-2006, 06:17 PM
Wow, that dude is like Jack Bauer or something. As I was reading it it seemed like fiction... "kicked the guns out of their hands". What a ninja.

1 Clean WS6
05-30-2006, 06:31 PM
Semper Fi Marine. :usa

imported_Surfer
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
That guy could kick Chuck Norris` azz :rofl .

imported_flatstick
05-30-2006, 06:35 PM
guess that is what happens when you mess with best. goes to show these people, what comes around goes around. you never know who you are messing with. :nervous:

Scottwax
05-30-2006, 09:03 PM
:bow Those punks got just what they desevered.

tailwind
05-30-2006, 10:33 PM
The guy said he is regretful and sorry for what happened. He shouldn`t be. The teenagers should be, and now they have the death of the girl on their shoulders, on top of the criminal charges, because of it.

It`s bad that the former Marine has to live with the fact he killed her, but he was in the right. Hopefully he`ll remind himself of it whenever the thought crosses his mind.

TortoiseAWD
05-31-2006, 06:53 AM
I guess the old saying about bringing a knife to a gunfight doesn`t always apply . . .

Tort

imported_KevinA
05-31-2006, 09:40 AM
The guy said he is regretful and sorry for what happened. He shouldn`t be. The teenagers should be, and now they have the death of the girl on their shoulders, on top of the criminal charges, because of it.

It`s bad that the former Marine has to live with the fact he killed her, but he was in the right. Hopefully he`ll remind himself of it whenever the thought crosses his mind.

He seems like a really down to earth guy; I feel badly for him. I am glad he`s the one that lived to tell the tale though.

Kanchou
05-31-2006, 02:36 PM
i dont really want to know about the marine that after killing would be all like "YEAH, PUNK! THATS WHAT YOU GIT!"

the girl was also pregnant at the time. Yes, he was in the right, but never forget suspects are still people too. Once you learn to devalue a human on any basis, it gets easier to do it again.

gmblack3
05-31-2006, 02:59 PM
i dont really want to know about the marine that after killing would be all like "YEAH, PUNK! THATS WHAT YOU GIT!"

the girl was also pregnant at the time. Yes, he was in the right, but never forget suspects are still people too. Once you learn to devalue a human on any basis, it gets easier to do it again.

When someone attacks you "all bets are off"

If someone attacks me or my family, I don`t care. If I can help it they will die.

She was not pregnant as first reported:

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/atlanta/stories/0531metmarine.html

Ajaxus
05-31-2006, 03:14 PM
as i said on another forum about this story.

"some part of me feels bad for them, the same part that feels bad when chuck norris is beating up the bad guys...because neither knew that they were messin with the wrong guy."

i dont think i can sum it up any better than that.

awahl63
05-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Bravo. Thank you