PDA

View Full Version : where to find spray bottles?

autobahn
05-30-2006, 03:50 PM
I`m looking for cheap spray bottles, both the "trigger" kind and the "pump" kind.

I`m also looking for "mini" pump bottles, maybe in bulk, I`ve got a good "customer incentive" idea.

Cheap is the name of the game here.

Anyone know a good OTC source? I can`t imagine they would be cost-effective to ship.

gtbaka
05-30-2006, 04:04 PM
Your local walmart or kmart, garden sections and kitchen sections.

imported_Picus
05-30-2006, 04:08 PM
If you`re in Canada Canadian Tire has them, trigger for $.99 a pop and pump for 5/$2.99.

JaCkaL829
05-30-2006, 04:40 PM
The Costco and Home Depot in my area has them.

Driven-528e
05-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Anyone know a good OTC source? I can`t imagine they would be cost-effective to ship.

It might actually be worth it to check out usplastics.com The quality is terrific compared to *most* OTC products and the price is substantially lower. I really like the chemical resistant Viton (sp?) sprayer. They also have several versions of small spray and mister bottles that mentioned for a customer incentive (Boston mister, for example). They pretty much have a bottle size and type for every need. I have alot of their small bottles with flipcaps for polishes (OP and OC especially- they come with terrible caps), sealants/waxes and products I buy in bulk (like tire dressing, bumper renew, etc). Also, if you`re buying in bulk, shipping doesnt add much to price at all with a per-bottle outlook.

So, while I know you wanted an OTC suggestion, I encourage you to atleast take a look at usplastics.com My OTC bottles from home depot and such have always seemed to be of low quality.

imported_animes2k
05-30-2006, 10:08 PM
^^ what he said. I ordered a bunch of bottles from www.specialtybottle.com last year about this time and I`ve been VERY happy with how they`ve held up. Some of the cheaper bottles from local sources haven`t held up nearly as well. The couple trigger bottles I got from The Container Store HAVE held up very well, but they weren`t cheap ($3-$4/ea?).

I got 4oz finger-pump atomizer bottles for $0.62/ea and a number of flip-top bottles for my detailing carry. The 4oz bottles I filled with Megs QD and printed labels and gave `em to clients with an inexpensive MF. They don`t have triggers, though...

I should really order some more... :)