PDA

View Full Version : Adams DS vs. Poorboys S+G

GregCavi
03-10-2005, 06:40 PM
What is everyones favorite between these 2? I have to put my vote down for adams. I have not tried s and g yet so i have to choose the adams. I love the smell of adams alot. It also leaves a great shine. LEts all chime in on this topic. Thanks

Greg

mg031
03-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, it`s kinda difficult to choose a favorite when you`ve only tried one product but I`ve bought a gallon of PB S+G without even trying it. That said, i was very pleasantly surprised at the quality of this stuff. I was using Z6 which i like alot but they do not make anything larger than 16oz.

I haven`t used adams in awhile so i need to go back and use up whats left of my Adam`s DS but they are both quite similar as far as appearance - a shiny gloss (i`ve only compared them on silver paint). Poorboys does leaves a slicker finish.

robman
03-10-2005, 07:49 PM
It would be most valuable if we could hear from those who have tried both, not one or the other. BTW Greg, I haven`t tried S&G yet but its a poorboys product so I bet it will smell great!

kimwallace
03-10-2005, 08:45 PM
Both are great products and the difference is minimal!
Poorboys Spray and Gloss ... Slicker, shinier
Adams Detail Spray ... Quicker results, more depth, wetter looking,
more cleaning ability (but not as much as Spray and Wipe)

awd330
03-10-2005, 09:12 PM
I tried a quick side by side comparison last week. The S&G seemed a little slicker and brighter than DS. Both products were very easy to use. No streaking was visible.