PDA

View Full Version : EF Tire Cleaner

Derf
05-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Anyone use this? What are your thoughts? If not EF, what other brands are your favorites? I only need a tire cleaner, I like P21S for the wheels. Thanks in advance.

Sherman8r44
05-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I just use diluted APC and a good tire brush for cleaning tires; it`s cheaper than dedicated tire cleaners (which are probably just relabelled APCs anyway :) ).

victory
05-28-2006, 06:16 PM
How bad do they look? Are they totally browned from UV exposure and cheap tire shine? I had a set like that and Westley`s Bleche Wite made it look brand new, but that **** is SCARRY to use. Gloves and eye-pro are a must and i`d recommend doing it right before you wash your car so any trace of the stuff that misses the tire gets washed away.

Seriously, its for hardcore cleaning only.

JohnZ3MC
05-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi-Temp tire/rubber cleaner from Top of the Line is the best tire cleaner I`ve found to date. It`s diluted 50/50 with water so 1 gallon makes 2 gallons and it`s downright cheap, apart from being an amazing rubber cleaner.

-John C.

Driven-528e
05-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi-Temp Tire Cleaner from Topoftheline.com

An absolutely great rubber/tire cleaner that is safe on your wheels, doesnt have a strong scent, is a great value, and performs at the professional level. Gets your tires beautifully clean

Derf
05-28-2006, 06:25 PM
How bad do they look? Are they totally browned from UV exposure and cheap tire shine? I had a set like that and Westley`s Bleche Wite made it look brand new, but that **** is SCARRY to use. Gloves and eye-pro are a must and i`d recommend doing it right before you wash your car so any trace of the stuff that misses the tire gets washed away.

Seriously, its for hardcore cleaning only.

They actually look really good, I just want something that will get the old dressing off so that the surface is fresh for new dressing. I don`t need something super hardcore, just something good that works.

victory
05-28-2006, 06:32 PM
APC and a brush all the way then.