PDA

View Full Version : Newbie nozzle question?

Usta HaveA Hemi
03-09-2005, 07:12 PM
I am trying to figure out what I might order from Adams this week. I like the looks of that big honkin hose nozzle. Is anyone using it? I am also looking at the bucket with wheels but I always wash in the drive way. Will I be chasing that thing all day? I am getting the detail spray for sure what else can`t I live without?

Thanks in advance! Usta

JaredPointer
03-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Their MF towels are top notch. Butter Wax is about the easiest wax I`ve ever used and it leaves a brilliant looking shine. The Leather Conditioner is excellent as well. I have the Spray Glaze, I just have not had the time to give it a try yet.

Things that I would like to try include the Carpet cleaner & In and Out Spray.

All in all, I would say that you can`t go wrong with anything from Adam, and if it doesn`t meet your expectations, there`s always the 110% guarantee.

norahcrv
03-10-2005, 09:40 AM
I am trying to figure out what I might order from Adams this week. I like the looks of that big honkin hose nozzle. Is anyone using it?

I have the same type & I love it for the way it changes from spray, to "flood" for my final rinse. It`s also nice that all the "outside" is rubber, less chance of scratching in case you do bump the car with it :)

I know you`ll love the Detail Spray & Adam`s MicroFibers are some of the plushest I`ve ever used :bigups

And like Jared said - there`s always the 110% guarantee!! :D

hammondc
03-10-2005, 09:50 AM
I will be buying one of those firehose nozzles. Ithink you can get them @ home depot

Usta HaveA Hemi
03-10-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys! How about the bucket on wheels. I can see myself chasing that down the drive way all day :bye lol

Thanks! Usta

Beemerboy
03-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I got mine at Home Depot and I love it for all applications car, house, driveway, etc. You have great control over the water pressure from just a low flow for filling the bucket to high perssure for the wheel wells.

I`m not sure what I spent on it but some thing under 30 bucks.

300AWD has a cool setup for quick disconnect system that I plan on getting this spring, you might PM her for more info unless she writes in here.

Just saw your post on a bucket with wheels I would not get one unless you are on level surface. I took my wheels off my shop vac for that reason you where always chasing the darn thing. A good wash bucket is the double sided one for soap and water rince.

The Chee
03-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I know you`ll love the Detail Spray & Adam`s MicroFibers are some of the plushest I`ve ever used :bigups

:yeah Do try out the detail spray & Adam`s Mf towels - they are mighty fine I must say, it`s very plush on both sides and make qding a dusty car safer (imho) , do check out the `detail spray special` as well as `super detail special` as they are great value and even more with the 20% discount.

Showcar kit is a good purchase if you want to try out the popular products from Adam- it comes with Butter Wax, Detail Spray, Brilliant Spray Glaze, VRT, and a microfiber applicator pad and Adam`s MF towel.

I`ll be trying out Adam`s car wash and get myself half a gallon of detail spray in my next purchase :jump