PDA

View Full Version : Z5 Pro - whats so good?

blownvert
05-26-2006, 06:04 AM
Well I have zaino now and i wanted to get a whole new product line, should I stick with zaino again? I was going to get RMG and all the other good stuff. Whats with this new z5 pro? Whats so great about it? I thought alot of people hated zaino and it was too expensive and you see same results with poorboys and clearkote.

ZaneO
05-26-2006, 08:45 AM
Z5 Pro has better durability, improved ease-of-use, slightly more filling ability, and improved appearance over the previous version of Z5.

Some people love Zaino products. Some people hate Zaino products. It just boils down to personal preference.

Prep the surface well, and use what you like to use.

:)

Sherman8r44
05-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I thought alot of people hated zaino and it was too expensive and you see same results with poorboys and clearkote.

Not sure, but I *think* you may be thinking of Zymol, not Zaino

SilverLexus
05-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Zaino is a lot less expensive than the better carnaubas and most of the Zymol line.

paco
05-26-2006, 04:57 PM
Z5Pro vs. Z2Pro??? Besides the very minor filling abilities, what is the difference between the 2 products?

The difference between Z2/Z5 was slight with Z2 being a more "Reflective/POP" and Z5 being "WET". Is that still the case with the Pro versions?

Paco

ZaneO
05-26-2006, 05:22 PM
Z5Pro vs. Z2Pro??? Besides the very minor filling abilities, what is the difference between the 2 products?

The difference between Z2/Z5 was slight with Z2 being a more "Reflective/POP" and Z5 being "WET". Is that still the case with the Pro versions?

Paco

Yeah, there are still similar differences between Z5 Pro and Z2 Pro.

SilverLexus
05-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Definitely more filling capability on Z-5 Pro. Z-2 Pro can be very wet as well. :)

Glossmaster
05-31-2006, 05:28 AM
My new Z5-Pro showed up yesterday. It`s my day off today & I was excited about using the new "Z" on my truck. I got up early eagerly anticipating a full Zaino Detail (5:00 am) only to find it raining outside! Lastnight there wasn`t a spec of rain in the forecast..........This morning there`s rain & scattered T-Storms! Damn West Texas weather! Looks like it`ll be another weeks before I try out the Z5-Pro...................Cocktails anyone??????? (lol)