PDA

View Full Version : RMG by hand or with machine?

mr_bertone
05-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Hallo

I am planning on using RMG in my detailing. My question is if I should use the RMG by hand or with machine?

Best regards

Thord

percynjpn
05-24-2006, 02:08 AM
It works well both ways IME.

DM101
05-24-2006, 06:19 AM
I have always used it with a DA. Works grear for me! Good stuff!

gsrghost
05-25-2006, 09:48 AM
I`ve always used it with polishing pad on my PC set at 3. I usually just work it until it looks like you barely even applied it and the final result is a deep layer of depth in the paint.

Djmigs
05-25-2006, 10:30 AM
yup, your choice either way you get good results...the beauty of clearkote is easy on easy off....do you have a pc if so this is what i would do and i do with every new product i get....i would go to the trunk or roof of the car your choice and tape off one section and apply by hand and the other side by Pc....then stand back and check it out in diff angles....if no diff in your eyes have someone else evaluate without telling them what you did on each side then take it from there...or if you see no diff then its your choice(test spot)

03k20a2
05-25-2006, 10:48 AM
i like applying it with my pc and a finishing pad, i work it in at about 3 till it disappears into the paint and there is barely any to wipe off. ive also done it by hand and noticed no difference, just apply it thin