PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Werkstatt`s store?

jdhutchin
05-23-2006, 02:14 PM
I`ve read a lot of good things about Werkstatt products, but haven`t been able to find his website to buy some. Anyone know the URL?

Thanks, Joshua

SpoiledMan
05-23-2006, 02:16 PM
www.jeffswerkstatt.com

jdhutchin
05-23-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks. For some reason it doesn`t come up in google searches, so I didn`t know where it was.

SpoiledMan
05-23-2006, 02:50 PM
Well, right now it`s just for reference. He`s sold out of most all the products.:wow:

Scottwax
05-23-2006, 06:20 PM
Well, right now it`s just for reference. He`s sold out of most all the products.:wow:

I`m not suprised, definitely a top quality line-up. I am guessing he just never expected it to take off so quickly. I hope he is stocked up pretty soon, I need to reorder Prime pretty soon, or maybe just go with Prime Stong.

tom p.
05-23-2006, 06:29 PM
People marveled at the slickness of my Werkstatt finish this past weekend during our car club picnic...even the Zaino zealots http://autopia.org/forum/images/smilies/thankyousign.gif

SpoiledMan
05-23-2006, 06:34 PM
I have Strong and Trigger and like what I see so far.

Derf
05-23-2006, 06:51 PM
I am also anxiously awaiting the arrival of more product! Compulsively checking in fact for fear it will sell out before I can order some. :nervous2:

racingbeat
05-23-2006, 07:17 PM
shortage? I better quit using Trigger on my wheels!

currently in my trunk

AJ Trigger

FK 425

FK 146

FK FX100

Michelin Tire Dressing

NXT glass

1Z cockpit cleaner

1Z Tiepfjdslkfjlkdsjrjl

Black Again

Wolfgang carpet cleaner

10 Poorboys Megal Towels

1 absorber (handy after a shower)

Master Gaignun
05-23-2006, 11:10 PM
I was checking to see when Trigger would be back in stock since the begining of the month. I finally broke down and ordered Prime Acrylic and AJ last week and received the order today. This company is first class. The order came well packaged and the products were properly secured. It even included a personalized note from Jeff thanking me for the purchase. Well, I just got done and I am a satisfied customer. The AIO/SG combo previously used seemed to mute the pearl flakes, but now it looks truly splendid and super glossy.

budman3
06-03-2006, 07:42 AM
Thanks. For some reason it doesn`t come up in google searches, so I didn`t know where it was.

Do a search for Jeffs Werkstatt, not Jeff and theres your soultion. I had the same problem. :up