PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with Werkstatt waterspotting?

Craigster
05-22-2006, 06:34 PM
I had two cars in the driveway last week - my Corvette with Prime AJ-Trigger and my dark blue Mailbu with Z2Pro. After two days of rain (no trees, run off, etc) when washing the cars on Saturday, I found waterspots covering the Corvette. They dont come off with AJ-Trigger, Acrylic Glos, Z6, etc. The Malibu with the Z2Pro cleaned up fine. Looks like the new Blackfire polish will get tested sooner than I thought.

Has anybody seen this with Werkstatt?

Wasatch
05-22-2006, 07:47 PM
It`s rained 4-5 times in the last 4 weeks I`ve had AJ on. No water spots what so ever. I`ve also been QDing with AG the whole time, took off what ever junk was on there everytime.

gmblack3
05-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Both of our cars have AJ on them. The beater sits out at the airport 45 hours a week. No water spotting at all on either.

Scottwax
05-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Nope, been using Werkstatt since last summer, no problems at all. Are you sure the sprinklers didn`t get the car either at home or somewhere else?

Craigster
05-23-2006, 03:56 AM
Our sprinklers arent on here as there has been so much rain. Four cars in the driveway, each with a different product: Z2Pro, UPP, EX, AJ-T. Only the Werkstatt had the waterspots. Never saw this with the OCW. It figures....If they were on any of the other three, I would care as much.

Thanks for the replies.