PDA

View Full Version : OTC leather cleaner and leather conditioner...

golfdude
05-22-2006, 05:43 PM
So, my Sonus Leather Cleaner and my Sonus Leather Conditioner are running out. I do enjoy both products alot because of their natural-look finishes. I might want to go for something found somewhere locally instead of through an internet site (due to shipping costs). I certainly also like the flexibility of the leather cleaner as both a leather cleaner and an interior cleaner for most plastics and vinyl. Any recommendations?

imported_The Cleaner
05-22-2006, 05:49 PM
So, my Sonus Leather Cleaner and my Sonus Leather Conditioner are running out. I do enjoy both products alot because of their natural-look finishes. I might want to go for something found somewhere locally instead of through an internet site (due to shipping costs). I certainly also like the flexibility of the leather cleaner as both a leather cleaner and an interior cleaner for most plastics and vinyl. Any recommendations?

303 Aerospace Protectant. Clean with Diluted Woolite as necessary.

imported_SHICKS
05-22-2006, 06:05 PM
The Lexol cleaner and conditoner are pretty good. I prefer a better conditoner, but it`s not bad once it has dried.

Steve

Sherman8r44
05-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Turtle Wax Leather Cleaner/Conditioner is actually pretty darn good... :cooleek:

wannafbody
05-22-2006, 07:58 PM
Duragloss leather products can be found at Carquest and seem to be quite good

Driven-528e
05-22-2006, 08:06 PM
+1... Lexol Leather Conditioner, Woolite/water for the cleaner

euro
05-23-2006, 03:37 AM
Z10 conditioner has been amazing for me....Woolite:Water cleaner here too.

TigerMike
05-23-2006, 04:57 AM
For OTC...try to find Duragloss leather cleaner and protectant, very good stuff. If that is hard to find, Eagle One cleaner and conditioner (separate products) have always worked well for me and have a pleasing scent.

Mike