PDA

View Full Version : First Post-What to buy next?

CAR27-1
05-17-2006, 08:16 PM
Well first off I would like to say Hi to everyone and thanks for posting so much great information. I am a long time Zaino user and I just purchased a new 07 Honda FIT (blue) and decided to try something new. I ordered Werkstatt Prime Strong and AJ which was applied to the FIT the other day and all I could say is WOW!!! Easy on, easy off and a great shine. Pics to soon be uploaded once I get time to take some and the rain stops. As for my Question, my wife and I also have a 05 Honda Pilot (Silver) which needs a good detail session. Trying to decide between which compound/polish to purchase and new pads for my PC and I was hoping for some suggestions. I have been looking at Menzerna and Optimum products and opinions on these seem to be divided around here. I am not sure if a will get a difinitive answer but any opinions will help.

THANKS

ncwlau
05-17-2006, 08:37 PM
I have not used Menzerna or Optimum polishes but I really like Poor Boy`s World SSR. I find SSR2.5 a bit easier to use and can remove swirls than Meguairs #83 DACP and it smells a lot better too! SSR2.5 to remove swirls and step down the SSR1 for clean up then apply wax. Works well for me.

but... I`m sure someone with experience with all the popular polishes can provide better than insight than me but SSR2.5 and SSR1 is what I use and like.