PDA

View Full Version : Apply/Remove by hand or with PC?

FreeBIZZ
05-17-2006, 10:24 AM
I`ll be using my PC this weekend barring any weather problems. I would like to ask if the forum could give me some feedback on using the PC (apply/remove) or applying/removing by hand for the following products/applications:

3M Finesse-It

Apply

Remove

Klasse AIO

Apply

Remove

Klasse SG

Apply

Remove

Poorboys PWC Blue

Apply

Remove

Poorboys EX

Apply

Remove

Poorboys EX-P

Apply

Remove

Thanks Everyone~!

Accumulator
05-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I`ve never used the PB`s stuff, but if it`s anything like other, presumably similar products from other manufacturers, I`d apply *everything except the KSG* by PC. Dunno about the PB`s LSP-type products.

Only stuff I remove by machine is LSP. I`d buff most of it off with a suede-style MF bonnet and do a follow-up by hand (though others do it the other way around).

I`ve had mixed results removing polishes by machine. Be sure to have a zillion MF bonnets if you want to try it, they load up fast. And watch for micromarring, you usually oughta remove polishes while they`re still wet and the PC/bonnet approach can dry them while removing. I only do this on the sort of nasty beaters where I really don`t care how well they turn out (service loaners, etc.).

-Lebowski-
05-17-2006, 12:39 PM
I remove every thing by hand, I feel I get better results, the bonnets clog up to quick IMO

bluzman
05-17-2006, 02:33 PM
I think applying and removing the Klasse twins are easier by hand. The polishes I would apply with the PC and remove by hand.