PDA

View Full Version : Detail City

Pages : [1] 2

RUBigDog05
03-07-2005, 09:24 PM
We seriously need some shirts or URL stickers to represent the website while we are detailing. A URL sticker would be cool to put on our cars or on our storage cabinets for our detailing products. We need SOMETHING to promote this website a little more. Anyone have any ideas or something?

Nickc0844
03-07-2005, 09:30 PM
I dig the shirt idea. I was able to make the Poorboy`s shirts and would be willing to get a cool one done for DC too. If it`s an interest to Dwayne, he knows how to get in touch with me :naughty

audiboy
03-07-2005, 09:32 PM
A URL sticker would be cool to put on our cars

are you mad man???? im still mad that i have to put my department of defense sticker on my windshield to access my base.

91LSMAN
03-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I have an Acura-Legend.com decal on my windows.

RUBigDog05
03-07-2005, 09:38 PM
are you mad man???? im still mad that i have to put my department of defense sticker on my windshield to access my base.

Whats wrong with showing a little love for the website...no one said you had to do it. It might help Dwayne out a little.

We really need a T-shirt of some kind..something creative with all the sponsors listed on it and cool logo.

91LSMAN
03-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Whats wrong with showing a little love for the website...no one said you had to do it. It might help Dwayne out a little.

We really need a T-shirt of some kind..something creative with all the sponsors listed on it and cool logo.

I`d buy and wear a detailcity T-shirt, as long as it was not too goofy. LOL

Nickc0844
03-07-2005, 10:06 PM
That`s an even better idea with the sponsors n the back. That way, the shirts should be a little less then.

mtodde
03-07-2005, 10:10 PM
SilverLexus was trying to drum up support for T-shirts a while back. I`d definitely buy one. I think it would be really cool to have a DC shirt with the sponsors on back!

scrub
03-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Would the stickers be at our expense, free, or free tied to order sizes?

audiboy
03-07-2005, 10:28 PM

id definately buy a shirt. i just cant stand to see stickers on cars, let alone even thinking about putting one on mine. just my outlook, no offense meant.

91LSMAN
03-07-2005, 10:55 PM
id definately buy a shirt. i just cant stand to see stickers on cars, let alone even thinking about putting one on mine. just my outlook, no offense meant.

I tend to agree, but when they are small and tasteful, I don`t mind.

Take the AL.com one in my window for instance:

http://home.comcast.net/~darkredaclegend/Legend_2_20_05_5.jpg

audiboy
03-07-2005, 10:59 PM
lol...even thats too much for me. i really get mad every time i walk by my car and see the sticker on mine, and its tiny. here is a pic, to show how anal i really am about stickers on cars. the sticker is on the right side of the bottom of the windshield.

http://tinypic.com/21t1e1

you cant really see it that well unless you are near the car, but i know its there and i hate it.

RUBigDog05
03-07-2005, 11:08 PM
Small sticker, Large sticker...who cares. Its showing support for the website and for the sponsors. I would assume the stickers would be bought because it costs money to have stickers made. At least enough to cover the costs. Lets get this going! Dwayne or any other sponsors, jump in at any time!

tubafeak
03-08-2005, 08:20 AM
What about a small vinyl? I`ve seen some of those that were very nice. The greatest thing about them is that they are non-adhesive. I know how much we all love bumper stickers :ticked so that might be a good alternative.

Poorboy
03-08-2005, 08:27 AM
lol...even thats too much for me. i really get mad every time i walk by my car and see the sticker on mine, and its tiny. here is a pic, to show how anal i really am about stickers on cars. the sticker is on the right side of the bottom of the windshield.

:lol don`t move up north..here in NY we have two very ugly mandatory sticker on our windshields...registration and inspection :hurl