PDA

View Full Version : P21S or Klasse High Gloss Sealant glaze?

VelvetRose
05-16-2006, 06:00 PM
I bought the Klasse all-in-one and the P21S Carnuba wax. I applied the Klasse first then 2 coats of the P21S wax. I love the shine, but then I was reading about the Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze. If there`s something that would make it even better, I`m all for it. Is it overkill? Or is the Glaze over the All-in-one better than Carnuba over it? Thanks,

Christine

Pb2theMax
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Use `em all.

AIO, then a few coats of SG, then top it with some P21S. Wait 24 hours in between coats, if you can. Otherwise you will just remove the previous coat before it has had time to cure.

imported_steveo3002
05-17-2006, 01:50 AM
yeah i use em all....at least klasse sg will last a long time

just remeber you cant alternate between p21 and sealant glaze....it needs to be aio , then sleanat glaze until your happy you`ve got enough on....then p21s. when your tired of p21s you need to start over with aio

VelvetRose
05-17-2006, 07:47 AM
Thanks guys. Guess I`m in for more work :waxing:

grendal_fly
05-17-2006, 02:17 PM
It will be worth it.

I have been using this combo and it looks great. :grinno:

Wasatch
05-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Maybe try the Werkstatt twins instead, easier to use and maybe a better/durable finish.

Stuff
05-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Use `em all.

AIO, then a few coats of SG, then top it with some P21S. Wait 24 hours in between coats, if you can. Otherwise you will just remove the previous coat before it has had time to cure.

So put on the AIO and wait 24 hours? Then put the SG on and wait 24 hours? What happens if you want to put on several coats of SG....that could take a week. Would it hurt to only wait an hour or so between coats? Then put on the p21s on last. Thanks.

shortspark
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
You can apply SG right away over AIO. However, you should wait some time between SG coats. 24 hours is perhaps best but I get good results in 12 hours. You don`t need more than 2 or 3 coats of SG. Just be sure that you keep the car in the garage and don`t drive it between coats. If you do drive it, you are better off washing it again before applying another SG coat. SG, Jett or any sealant for that matter, must be applied over as clean a surface as possible.