PDA

View Full Version : Who to order from?

RUBigDog05
03-07-2005, 07:52 PM
I figured out which products I want to order but I can`t figure out who to order from :huh I want to help support Dwayne but Poorboy has a better deal on the wheel sealant and WW MF`s. I want the following products for this order:

Poorboys Polish with Carnuba
Poorboys Wheel Sealant
1 or 2 24x36 WW MF`s

Doesn`t Poorboy also (sometimes) offer samples of the other Poorboys products? I want to try the Bold N Bright, Trim restorer, car wash and the Spray & Gloss before I put in another order.

Poorboy- if you see this, shoot me a PM so we can talk about a possible order!

Does Dwayne match prices?

I`m not trying to be cheap but I`m in a limited detailing budget until May :boohoo

pappy
03-07-2005, 08:04 PM
if ur on a budget just check out the sponsors on the left and see if thers any prices lower then others. if not just pick one......then maybe next time get it from someone else....or if u liked how they handled ur order keep ording it from them....no one will be mad if u order from one place over a diffrent one...the choice is urs..

rollman
03-07-2005, 08:04 PM
dont forget the DC 10% discount when you order from PAC

audiboy
03-07-2005, 08:07 PM
that is a pretty loaded question. IN MY EXPERIENCES, both have been very helpful. like stated above, try someone now and if you arent happy or if you want to switch it up, go for it.

RUBigDog05
03-07-2005, 08:27 PM
that is a pretty loaded question. IN MY EXPERIENCES, both have been very helpful. like stated above, try someone now and if you arent happy or if you want to switch it up, go for it.

I`ve ordered from Dwayne twice and haven`t had a problem at all. I just don`t want to spend a lot of money. Poorboys World has a better deal so I`ll probably just order from there. Thanks