PDA

View Full Version : Formula change for PBs Natural Look??

-Lebowski-
05-12-2006, 08:00 AM
Ok I have a bottle of PB NL from two summers ago and it is very liquid like, and I just got a new 32oz bottle and it is very thick now and did not come with a spray nozzle, did the formula change? I really liked that the old stuff you could spray on now I have to put in on an applicator and spread, which I find I am having to use more. Any ideas?

Thanks

Wasatch
05-12-2006, 08:31 AM
The 32s are just refills, so keep the 16 oz. Not sure if the formula has changed.

-Lebowski-
05-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Its noticably thicker, I was shocked.

Mikeyc
05-12-2006, 08:43 AM
Is it still blue? I`m not aware of any formula change myself, but you can certainly ask Steve from Poorboy`s.

imported_themightytimmah
05-12-2006, 10:39 AM
I believe it has, I ordered a gallon last year, and the formula seemed to change between the 16oz I had and the gallon I ordered. The consistency changed quite a bit, and the smell changed slightly.

-Lebowski-
05-12-2006, 03:24 PM
I wonder why that is, I want the old formula back

eric77
05-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I wonder why that is, I want the old formula back

why? I am sure if they changed it, they did it for the better.

Wasatch
05-12-2006, 04:34 PM
why? I am sure if they changed it, they did it for the better.

Better for whom? If Lebowski does not like the new formula, then they lost a customer.

imported_animes2k
05-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I ordered a bottle from PakShak recently (16oz) and it had no sprayer.

Though the directions refer to spraying, it seems a little thick for that.

So far I`ve only applied it by pouring a small amount on a rag and wiping on a tire or two.

Anyone ever used it on a vinyl convertible top?

I`ve used 303, but wasn`t so happy with the runoff, I`ve got some Raggtopp but haven`t used it yet.

imported_carclean
05-12-2006, 05:04 PM
I called them awhile back. The guy I spoke with said they had one bad batch that was too thick, but those should be all sold by now.

VroomVroom
05-12-2006, 05:14 PM
I`m looking at the 32oz bottle I ordered last week. It`s blue and certainly seems thin enough for spraying. Haven`t gotten it home yet, but my guess is it`s the same consistency as the near-empty 16-oz bottle it`s replacing. Might be worth contacting Steve directly. I took a quick peek on their forum site but didn`t find anything about a formula change.

-Lebowski-
05-12-2006, 05:19 PM
why? I am sure if they changed it, they did it for the better.Well I really like the liquidity(sp?) of the product, its my go to on interiors as I weekend warrior it for a few bucks on occasion.

-Lebowski-
05-12-2006, 05:21 PM
I`m looking at the 32oz bottle I ordered last week. It`s blue and certainly seems thin enough for spraying. Haven`t gotten it home yet, but my guess is it`s the same consistency as the near-empty 16-oz bottle it`s replacing. Might be worth contacting Steve directly. I took a quick peek on their forum site but didn`t find anything about a formula change.Last time I took something up with Steve he just said go back to the vendor. I will shoot the vendor an email and Steve to see if there has been a change.