PDA

View Full Version : Products for Acura RSX-S

rsxflyby
05-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a fairly long time viewer of this website but this is my first post. All of the abbreviations and acronyms confuse me very much on the produce names. I am not really sure what you guys are on about so I am looking for a little bit more guidance please.

I have a 2006 Vivid Blue Pearl Acura RSX-S (a fairly dark metallic blue) and would like to get some product suggestions please, and where to buy these products. Here is what I am looking for. I would like to know first of all what the difference between car polish and wax is. Believe me I have tried to find a straight answer via the SEARCH button and I have been very unsuccessful. I would also like to know what is the best wax, or polish I guess for my color car that would be applied by hand that gives a fairly long shine that is wet looking (maybe under 20 dollars).

I have used Turtle Wax Carnauba, 3M, Nanowax (which I absolutely hated). Turtle Wax seems to be my favorite. I think that I like the results from the NXT but the general consensus is that it does not have any longevity. So please, I am open to opinions. Thanks so much.

-Antonio

asleepz
05-11-2006, 09:09 AM
I`ve only used Zaino Z2Pro Sealent once, but it seems to be VERY durable, and gives off a great shine..

Best of all, easy to apply and remove... Probably the easiest product I`ve ever used.

Wasatch
05-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Try the Werkstatt twins (Prime and AJ), Menzerna`s Acrylic Jacket, or ClearKote`s VM and CMW.