PDA

View Full Version : Mothers California Gold Wash?

Kool_ZX3
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
Picked up some tonight and was wondering what everyone think of it. I was hoping it is easy on pure carnuba finishes, is it?

What about cleanin power, lubricity etc..?

a.k.a. Patrick
05-10-2006, 09:59 PM
Excellent OTC product from ol mom.............nothing to worry about. Just a quick question though. Why are you asking after the purchase...?

Kool_ZX3
05-10-2006, 10:11 PM
I am weird like that i guess....i did do a good search and some seemed to mention it`s a good product but i thought i would make another thread and see what everyone thinks these days :)

imported_truzoom
05-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Can`t really go wrong with Mother`s at all. It`s a shame their stuff isn`t talked about as much.. or as easily advertised and available as Meguiar`s.

Pennypacker
05-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah, I wish the Mother`s premium lines were easier to obtain. California Gold products aren`t quite as difficult, but it seems that FX and Reflections are harder to come by. My local auto parts stores sometimes have a couple products from these lines, if any. The Wallyworld nearest me doesn`t carry any of them. For OTC, they`re not very OTC. They will be part of my arsenal though, one way or the other. I really like Mother`s stuff!

Alfisti
05-13-2006, 07:23 AM
The Cali Gold Wash is very good.

It has good cleaning power, great smell, and good lubricity. The suds don`t last as long as some others, but suds isn`t everything when it comes to cleaning.

Use with confidence.

tlak
05-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Excellent products and excellent service. It happened that I bough bad polish - Forrest took care of it in no time. :bigups

96snake
05-14-2006, 01:05 PM
Excellent product. Bubble gum smell. I just wished it was priced more competitively with NXT soap.

Lorne

lbls1
05-14-2006, 01:26 PM
It is a great wash product. I`ve been using it for years.