PDA

View Full Version : FMJ over KSG Will it work?

06gt
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
I thought my products plan was set, used Klasse AIO with 3 coats of KSG with plan to top layer with wax. But after reading the reviews of FMJ i believe this maybe the wet look I`m after. My plan was to use 2 coats of FMJ and use HGAS for touchup after washing. I like to apply additional coats FMJ once a month and forget about the wax topper. IMO after three coats of KSG spaced 24 hrs apart there is no real pop to the finish, no haze but just average shine which will be lacking even with P21S or NB. My question is can i put the FMJ over the KSG or would i be better of to remove everything and start new? I miss the old days when your choice of cleaning products number around three, now with so many options to choose from you can second guess yourself to death. Thanks for help on this option.

Wasatch
05-10-2006, 05:30 PM
You should be ok, but what difference you will see I do not know, but do tell us.

06gt
05-10-2006, 05:48 PM
John found your post about ordering FMJ, what results did you get with this product?

Wasatch
05-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Have not gotten to it yet, I`ve only had AJ on for 2 weeks. I want to put some carnauba`s over the AJ first, then I will get to the Menzerna AJ. I`m thinking SG, AJ, FMJ, Arylic Jacket should be pretty similar, but I won`t know until I try them.