PDA

View Full Version : Remove Excess Klasse

Da5Id
03-06-2005, 10:11 PM
A couple of weeks ago, I put a coat of Klasse AIO on my new car. Thought that I had buffed it out adequately, but the other day in good sunlight I noticed a section where I either didn`t buff it out enough. There is a milky section about 6 by 4 inches. It`s not terrible but noticeable in good light. Today I tried using some more AIO over the section, since it`s supposed to remove previous applications, but it didn`t work too well.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

klnyc
03-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Spray a shot of any QD that will take car of it :)

joyriide1113
03-06-2005, 10:56 PM
hmmmm. u used a chemical cleaner (aio) to remove the previous aio residue and nothing... could be something else...

this friday i put klasse SG on my car at night (in a not sooo thin manner) and instead of buffing it off in the mornign i gave it a good wash with a wool mitt and i didnt have no section with residue... if it didnt come out with a good washing and its a milky white residue then its probably not the aio..

post a pic of it here...

Jngrbrdman
03-06-2005, 11:01 PM
AIO should remove anything that is on the surface including old AIO that isn`t buffed out all the way. If you have haze on your car that AIO didn`t remove, then its not haze. Perhaps you can take a picture of it and show us. What you are saying doesn`t really make sense because AIO shouldn`t have even been necessary. You should be able to just hit the area with a QD or even soap and water and wipe it right off. AIO haze isn`t concrete. Its easy to remove.

Da5Id
03-07-2005, 08:29 AM
I`ll post a picture when I get home, assuming it`s not too dark to take one. Otherwise I`ll get one up in the coming days. It`s a titanium silver 330ci, just 3 weeks old.

Thanks for the help!