PDA

View Full Version : Blitz One Grand Wax Durability?

rednckdetailr
05-09-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi everyone,i was wondering how long blitz one grand wax lasts,in terms of nuba beading & durability,how many weeks/months,and i was wondering how the blitz special touch & omega glaze would work as surface prep agents prior to the blitz one grand pure carnauba wax. I have used the wax on a few things, call me crazy i use it on the television for easier screen cleaning,my ipod applied with my finger to the chrome on the back,my bathroom mirror to keep soap scum from building on it,heck i even waxed my lawnmower with it to help the dirt & grime slide off when i occasionally wipe it down with soap & warm water in a bucket.

percynjpn
05-10-2006, 07:02 AM
One Grand is by far the most durable carnauba I`ve ever used (haven`t tried collonite, though). It`s also easy to use and looks great, too. I also think it has a nice mild, natural smell to it -my favorite on that point.

tom p.
05-10-2006, 07:05 AM
One Grand is by far the most durable carnauba I`ve ever used (haven`t tried collonite, though). It`s also easy to use and looks great, too.

:werd:

A 1st class, economical wax!

mx5
05-10-2006, 10:25 AM
Have they reformulated this product in recent years? I tried it years ago, and the durability was poor. The wax looked amazing on black, which I attributed to the oily feeling to the wax. It appeared to me that tropical oils were used with the wax, to give the deep wet gloss look, and it`s buttery application, but were soon washed away. This wax seemed to attract a lot of dust, which I again attributed to the oils I assumed were used in the wax. I may be totally wrong about this product, but that was my experience, so please don`t bash me.

:hide:

a.k.a. Patrick
05-10-2006, 10:47 AM
No bashing forthcoming, your entitled to your opinion........(Fingers crossed)