PDA

View Full Version : I`d like to open a website...

imported_Bence
05-07-2006, 05:41 PM
Guys,

I`m playing with the idea of a e-commerce detailing website. However the prices - as always - are pretty high in Hungary, I`m thinking of hosting/registering it overseas.

Any ideas or recommendations? What are the typical, representative prices for such a site? (forum, store, infos, just a little or no Flash content now - just a normal *Starter Kit*...)

Thanks!

00xtreme
05-07-2006, 05:57 PM
do you just need to buy the domain name and hosting space? or do you need somebody to design the site for you too? if you can design the site yourself, then its pretty cheap for a site, i just bought a domain name for a year for $11.00 and the hosting is only $4.00 a month. but its more expensive if you are paying somebody else to make and run the site for you. good luck

Bill D
05-07-2006, 07:00 PM
Just be sure to read and abide by our policy regarding posting it when it materializes. Good luck.

D Tailor
05-08-2006, 09:44 AM
Are you thinking of a true e-commerce site with e-sales and databases plus information regarding your company or a site that is only information and contact details? The former is expensive to setup just about anywhere. The latter can be generally be done starting at around $600 including hosting. I own a media management company and one of the things I do is web-building, design, and marketing. Send me a PM if you have any questions or are interested in having someone design and host your site for you.

imported_Bence
05-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks!!!!