PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a few things today....

RUBigDog05
03-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I was at Wal-Mart today with the GF picking up a few groceries that will hold me over for the week until I go home for Spring Break. I stopped by the car care section just to see what they had. I found the clearance isle and browsed for a while and came across all the car care stuff. They had a lot of Turtle Wax products such as soap, paste wax. There was also an abundance of Armour All. I almost got the 64 oz refill bottle but I didn`t. I did pick up 2 cans of Black Magic Tire Foam($2.84/can) and a 2 cans of Armour All tire foam($2.44/can). I also picked up a can of Tuff Stuff Interior cleaner($2.44/can). I couldn`t resist because I need tire gloss. I hate using foam but I don`t like spending a lot of money on tire products because they don`t last long here at college because 90% of parking lots on campus are gravel. I also noticed some Quaker State fully synthetic 10W-30 Oil was on sale so I picked up 7 quarts to use the next time I need to change oil in my truck..it was only $2.50/qt compared to $4.00/qt last time I used this oil. I went in there looking for the cheap cans of Stoners Invisible Glass that someone was talking about but I only saw it for $3.47 so I laid off. Just thought I would share..I know, my posts are pointless

dpeezy415
03-05-2005, 02:38 PM
I`m with you on your thoughts about tires. Wheels and tires are the WORST to keep clean.

And clearance aisles are the BEST!!!!

Envoy Fan
03-05-2005, 11:47 PM
No cheap Stoners IG here in SW Ohio :boohoo