PDA

View Full Version : Any Overall Summary of Various Products?

InTheAir
05-03-2006, 02:43 PM
I currently use Zaino products hand applied on my car.

However, I have always been interested in all of the different products that are discussed here. Unfortunately, because of the number of acronyms used and the shortened names of various products, it is hard for a newbie to get the "big picture".

What I am looking for is an explanation of what are the most used products here, their relative aggresiveness, durability (if applicable), etc.

Has anyone provided such a ranking, explanation, FAQ?? Can you provide a link (I couldn`t find it via the search)?

strat81
05-03-2006, 03:52 PM
I currently use Zaino products hand applied on my car.

However, I have always been interested in all of the different products that are discussed here. Unfortunately, because of the number of acronyms used and the shortened names of various products, it is hard for a newbie to get the "big picture".

What I am looking for is an explanation of what are the most used products here, their relative aggresiveness, durability (if applicable), etc.

Has anyone provided such a ranking, explanation, FAQ?? Can you provide a link (I couldn`t find it via the search)?

http://www.autopia.org/forum/faq.php?faq=secret_decoder_ring That link will provide info on the acronyms used.