PDA

View Full Version : Mobile wash systems

adsgroup
03-05-2005, 11:34 AM
I`m looking to purchase a mobile wash system. One that has the tank, generator, pump, power washer all attached to it. Looking to use up less space in my trailer. Has anyone purchased one? and where is the best place to find a good one and a great price?

AMDin93103
03-06-2005, 08:16 PM
Where are you located? Shipping can get steep and make a difference from one retailer to another. You can build your own part-by-part from various retailers or buy a package. How many vehicles are you looking to wash per day and will you need a second tank for containment?

adsgroup
03-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey Andrew, thanks for the reply. I live in Michigan. I do prob. about 6 cars a day. I already have a 90 gallon tank. I`m looking to get another. If I wanted to buy part by part, what detailers would be the best to go through?

detaildave
03-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Checkout www.mobileworks.com they sell complete packages. you might be better purchasing these items seperately.
All The best,
Detaildave

se2884
03-08-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey Dave, I`m in Port Saint Lucie also give me a shout and we can talk about detailing in this town.

dimedrol
03-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I`m looking to purchase a mobile wash system. One that has the tank, generator, pump, power washer all attached to it. Looking to use up less space in my trailer. Has anyone purchased one? and where is the best place to find a good one and a great price?
Cheaper to build it yourself, IMO. Local trailer dealer and some hardware stores. That is all it takes to buid one.
Just my 2 C

derek37
03-09-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey Andrew, thanks for the reply. I live in Michigan. I do prob. about 6 cars a day. I already have a 90 gallon tank. I`m looking to get another. If I wanted to buy part by part, what detailers would be the best to go through?

where are you located in MI? I`m in grand rapids and would like to check out your trailer when you purchase. Or maybe not depending on where you live. :welcome

SA Detailer
03-13-2005, 09:37 PM
I spent about $2000 to build my own and it works and looks great. You can view it at SAmobilecarwash.com and if you need some pics for some ideas, let me know and I will shoot some out to you, good luck.