PDA

View Full Version : P21S (or S100) vs Collinite 476S in metallic black car

maesal
05-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Hi guys !!

I`ve a doubt, and I didn`t found the answer using the search button.

Please, if somebody have tried P21S and Collinite 476S in a metallic black car, could compare the results? It will be better if you can compare it also with Nattys...

Thanks in advance :2thumbs:

Regards !!

imported_steveo3002
05-02-2006, 04:16 AM
p21 looks better...collinite lasts longer

maesal
05-02-2006, 04:22 AM
p21 looks better...collinite lasts longer

But the question is how much better...

imported_steveo3002
05-02-2006, 07:42 AM
everyone has thier own idea on whats perfect and whats not so its hard to tell you what you want..i think the p21s looks a little darker, but then it doesnt last

with proper prep work neither will look shabby...the only way to know for sure is try both

maesal
05-02-2006, 07:56 AM
everyone has thier own idea on whats perfect and whats not so its hard to tell you what you want..i think the p21s looks a little darker, but then it doesnt last

with proper prep work neither will look shabby...the only way to know for sure is try both

Ok my friend, thanks.

More opinions will be appreciated.

Regards.

Accumulator
05-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Note: I`ve never used either of those on black and I`ve only used P21S a few times.

When I switched from Meg`s #16 (which many find similar in looks to P21S) to 476S on my wife`s silver Audi for the winter, I could definitely tell the difference. I didn`t like admitting it, but yeah, the 476S looked crappy compared to the #16. I still like 476S but that was a real eye-opener.

But that was *me* on *that car*. Try a small area with the 476S and see if it looks OK to *you*. The way it lasts would still make it my choice between those two.

imported_SHICKS
05-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi guys !!

I`ve a doubt, and I didn`t found the answer using the search button.

Please, if somebody have tried P21S and Collinite 476S in a metallic black car, could compare the results? It will be better if you can compare it also with Nattys...

Thanks in advance :2thumbs:

Regards !!

Well my question to you is; What are you expecting? Incredible looks(Deep and Wet or Reflective? Lasting Durabilty? Ease of use? How often do you want or can you maintain the finish? Also, what prep are you using. The choice of LSP wax will depend on those factors. Otherwise you will set yourself up for dissapointment if you choose based on someone else`s idea of how something looksm not knowing what they did for prep or what they desire. You may not find what you like until you try a few products and methods.

Oh, and I have s100. Looks great, very easy to use, too much work for me to maintain. IMHO it recieves a low durability rating.

Steve