PDA

View Full Version : Review: Werkstatt Arylic Glos (AG)

Wasatch
05-01-2006, 05:12 PM
So, two days have gone by and I decided to try AG. This product did revive the glos to AJ, left the paint clean and very slick. I squirted one-three times per panel, maybe alittle too much (I used 1-1.5 oz) for the whole X. I wiped the product in and then buffed dry with the other side. The MF dragged alittle while on the first pass, then glided for the final buff/pass. AG has some pretty good cleaning ability if the vehicle is dusty/light soil, well that`s all my X had on it. The X looks really nice again, maybe even better then it did yesterday, LOL The Prime/AJ/AG combos has made my X look the best it has ever been, hands down. The paint is very, very slick and very reflective and a dark/contrast look to it. Not muted at all, or a warm look to it like a carnauba would give. These three products from the Werkstatt have done me good.

shortspark
05-01-2006, 06:33 PM
I`ve been a user and true believer of Klasse AIO and SG. I top the SG with various QDs that have protection capability such as Menzerna`s HGAS. For run of the mill, all purpose ODs things such as 425 are very good and for a cleaning QD Poorboys SW is hard to beat.

I do not have the Prime but the AIO should do just fine for my next detail and my lsp will be AJ. I think it will be as good as SG but maybe a little easier to use. I will also compare my Acrylic Gloss with the Menzerna HGAS and the new Wolfgang spritz that should arrive any day now. Boy, this stuff costs money and can be confusing but oh what fun!!!!

Wasatch
05-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I just got some Arylic Jacket and High Gloss Arylic Shield as well. Will be getting to it later this year. It`s only money, right, LOL

Scottwax
05-01-2006, 07:18 PM
I`ve used AG on a couple customer`s cars I use Prime/AJ on and it adds some slickness and keeps the AJ look-which is exactly what I want. :)

chevyguy28
05-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Another good thing is that it seems to actually work well on glass, which is something I cannot say for HGAS.

imported_animes2k
05-01-2006, 09:48 PM
I`ve used AG on a couple customer`s cars I use Prime/AJ on and it adds some slickness and keeps the AJ look-which is exactly what I want. :)

Is it noticably different than using QuikShine?

I LOVE my QuikShine (just ordered a gallon from Ranney) and find it leaves the paint SO slick and really revives the look of whatever`s on the car - as well as cleaning windows :)

Scottwax
05-01-2006, 10:00 PM

I LOVE my QuikShine (just ordered a gallon from Ranney) and find it leaves the paint SO slick and really revives the look of whatever`s on the car - as well as cleaning windows :)

It is pretty similar but not quite the depth you get from Quikshine.

Wasatch
05-02-2006, 06:22 AM

I think it`s alot slicker than QS, and also will leave the paint glossier. It is recommended for topping sealants though, but I have not tried it over a carnauba, and most likely will not. I use it to enhance the AJ. Maybe try FK1 425 which is excellent over carnuaba`s and sealants.