PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Monster Fluffy!

Pages : [1] 2

Glossmaster
04-28-2006, 10:26 PM
Got my 1st Monster Fluffy 3-pack from Detailers Paradise & all I can say is "WOW". Very Soft!.....Very Plush!.......So Very Fluffy! Monster Fluffy, Monster Fluffy, Rah-Rah-Rah!! :bow :bigups

Derf
04-28-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah, they are so fluffy!

Scottwax
04-28-2006, 10:52 PM
Have one I use only on my car since my paint is so soft. :)

Wasatch
04-29-2006, 06:04 AM
Nice to hear, might get one later on this year.

jmsc
04-29-2006, 07:36 AM
Been using my 3-pk Monster Fluffy`s for the last few months. They are great for washing your car like Scott says and for qd`ing (especially pollen) because of their thickness and long nap. Haven`t seen any mf like them in the 4 years that I`ve been on here and I`ve sampled most all of the better mf`s. Its thickness, look and feel resemble a Charisma terry towel but the Fluffies are alot softer and have a little more nap.

Horseman2475
04-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Link please!

Glossmaster
04-30-2006, 03:36 AM
Monster Fluffy`s can be found at detailersparadise.com . I`ve only dealt with them twice & they`ve delivered great customer service both times. Shipping DHL is also a big plus.

Wasatch
04-30-2006, 07:38 AM
Pakshak also has them.

http://www.pakshak.com/detailers-paradise-monster-fluffy-towel-16x16-1.html

Setec Astronomy
04-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Pakshak also has them.

http://www.pakshak.com/detailers-paradise-monster-fluffy-towel-16x16-1.html

That is so weird, that Ranney is selling them and even calling them a Detailer`s Paradise product. I guess that just shows what a stand-up guy he is, this and his usual modest commentary about other MF`s, etc.

Disclaimer: I have no PakShak products.

Scottwax
04-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Ranney has them too? Nice to see two companies with excellent customer service carrying them. :)

EMazda3S
04-30-2006, 08:49 AM
Yes, Ranney has them and also the DF towels as well as his own. Very Cool!

wytstang
04-30-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey I was just looking at the fluffy moster before checking out autupia. Glad a reveiw was up for me to see.....

Horseman2475
04-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Monster Fluffy`s can be found at detailersparadise.com . I`ve only dealt with them twice & they`ve delivered great customer service both times. Shipping DHL is also a big plus.

Thanks. After reading review, ordered the 3 pack. Hope they will do a good job with HGAS.

Glossmaster
05-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to put the Monster Fluffy into action. IMO, it`s the perfect towel for quck detailing & final buffing. It`s very plush & silky soft. It`s also just the right size to fold into 3rd`s or 1/4`s. A little over 2 weeks ago, I applied CG Creme Glaze & 2 layers of CG Micro Seal to my black truck. Since then I`ve qd`d with FK #425 & Z8 after washes. Yesterday, I washed my truck & decided to use Sonus Acrylic Spritz with my new Monster Fluffy. I hadn`t used AS in almost a year & to tell ya the truth, I`d forgotten just how much I like it over acrylic sealants. I qd`d my entire truck (glass & chrome too) with the Monster Fluffy. No streaking or dragging whatsoever. No marring or linting to speak of, either. Just terrific results! Next week I`ll try the Monster Fluffy for either sealant or carnauba removal. I might even try it as a drying towel.

imported_animes2k
05-19-2006, 02:46 PM
I wonder if Detailers Paradise would be willing to make full robes from their 2-ply Monster Fluffy microfiber. This thing is so soft and fluffy... I gave one of my 3-pack a workout last night doing light QD work and I love these things! :)

Seriously, I need a bath robe made out of this.