PDA

View Full Version : I`m scared...

q_tip98444
04-27-2006, 07:22 PM
I was at wal-mart today and decided to stop at the car section. They had this new car wash sponge that spun around on a motorised handle. I can`t find a link to it on their site. I`m just waiting to see a car that has been washed by it, I doubt it will be hard to miss lol.

imported_chpsk8
04-27-2006, 08:15 PM
New from Ron-Co.... the Swirl-A-Nater...

Introduces swirls just like your dealer does.

Miss that new car swirled paint that came with the car? Well the Swirl-A-Nator will help you out.

Fits in your trunk making it easier to collect dust and dirt which aid in the adding of swirls.

No need to go to the local tunnel wash and let the high school drop outs swirl your paint. Using my patented Swirl-A-Nator you can add swils and scratches all by youself.

Act now and I`ll throw in some Chinese Micro-fibers for drying. Just like the high end microfibers, but better. These are made with stiffer, more durable fibers. So strong it doubles as sandpaper. Flattens orange peel in seconds while drying your car... all in one step.

Act now and recieve free shipping!

LD

imported_themightytimmah
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Heh, my grandpa *used* to use one of those. After I had to PowerGloss his Taurus twice in one summer, I asked him what he was using to wash it. I about had a coronary when I saw that thing. Ended up throwing it out and teaching him how to do a proper hand wash, maybe this year he`ll make the foamgun switch when I show him the one I just bought.

imported_Detailing Technology
04-28-2006, 07:05 AM
Does anyone remember the long handled brush (bristles made of stiff nylon) that had a smaller rotating brush on the inside (also with stiff nylon bristles) that waspowered by water pressure from your garden hose?

I think it was called the SWIRL-O-MATIC instant paint wrecker.