PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Car Shows

doged
04-26-2006, 06:06 AM
We have a local Car Show (50 cars) coming up in a few weeks to raise money for troubled kids. I made a call to the show coordinators and offered a exterior detail for the raffle donation. They thought it was great and its all for a good cause. We usually do a charity every other month.

Envious Eric
04-26-2006, 03:00 PM
where is this car show?

doged
04-26-2006, 04:04 PM
where is this car show?

A few hundred miles North of you.

doged
04-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Ah, forgot to add if “anyone†wants to send me SAMPLES I will be sure to test and pass them out at the car show.

imported_Detailing Technology
04-26-2006, 05:15 PM
Did anyone contact you regarding samples yet?

doged
04-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Not yet LOL.........I’m not sure if any of the higher level product distributers follow this forum? Instead of playing a forum footsy game maybe I should just be honest and ask? We maybe looking to carry are own product line in the near future. I’m not a person who let’s grass grow under his feet so we will see.

imported_Detailing Technology
04-27-2006, 08:02 AM
Free word of mouth advertising for a chemical distributor....hello.....

I was going to carry Poorboys and I tried to get Zaino but he wasnt looking for any distributors where I was going to open that shop.

doged
04-28-2006, 06:16 AM
Free word of mouth advertising for a chemical distributor....hello.....

You would think one of the (pimps) on this forum would run to the distributor with a FRESH BLOOD lead. Still no contact LMAO......................

doged
05-07-2006, 05:28 AM
Marketing Car Show (Review)

I started out the show by shaking hands and talking to everyone. We broke out the Chemical Guys Extreme synthetic slick wet finish polymer detailer and did a demo on my Ford Explorer. Chemical Guys went over big as the average Joe doesn’t know squat about detailing products. I believe Gary (Turbomangt) is on the correct path with the car club training.