PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Pro Detailing Line?

Solo Cali
04-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Any thought on this product line. Has anyone used anyone of the Eagle One Pro Detailing Line Products?

EBPcivicsi
04-25-2006, 05:50 AM
I have used an assortment of their pro line. I like the water-based dressing which I use mostly for engines and wheel wells, the QD is OK--it does exactly what is says, the wash is sub-par IMO, but works if you do quantity, I didn`t care for any of the polishes, and the other dressings were nothing special IMO.

IMO, these products are designed for someone who is doing a large volume of vehicles. A few of the products cross over into the enthusiast sector, but most do not.

Any product in particular that you were thinking about?

shortspark
04-25-2006, 06:00 AM
I think the Eagle One WS (the bluebottle QD) is a very good detailer for the money. It is also found anywhere. It is not in the same league as things like PoorBoys SG or Menzerna HGAS or even FK425 but dollar for dollar and for over the counter purchase, it is as good as you`ll find.

Solo Cali
04-25-2006, 06:22 AM
I have used an assortment of their pro line. I like the water-based dressing which I use mostly for engines and wheel wells, the QD is OK--it does exactly what is says, the wash is sub-par IMO, but works if you do quantity, I didn`t care for any of the polishes, and the other dressings were nothing special IMO.

IMO, these products are designed for someone who is doing a large volume of vehicles. A few of the products cross over into the enthusiast sector, but most do not.

Any product in particular that you were thinking about?We`ll there all purpose degreaser, express wax, and there QD?

imported_Larry A
04-25-2006, 06:34 AM
A prodetailer friend of mine loves their stuff. He buffs with their compounds and swirl removers and finishes with Nano Wax.

EBPcivicsi
04-25-2006, 08:17 AM
We`ll there all purpose degreaser, express wax, and there QD?

I don`t really care for the APD, but it may have to do with my process. It is too weak to *really* degrease a motor and hasn`t worked too well on carpet either. I get better results from using dedicated products, perhaps that`s not a fair comparison.

Never tried the express wax, agaiin--doesn`t fit into my process rightnow.

The QD has fairly strong cleaning ability, removes polishes well (that is mostly how I use it), and leaves a fairly slick surface. If you are looking for a QD to add gloss, there are better products out there at similar price points.

Hope this helps.

Solo Cali
04-25-2006, 01:38 PM
I don`t really care for the APD, but it may have to do with my process. It is too weak to *really* degrease a motor and hasn`t worked too well on carpet either. I get better results from using dedicated products, perhaps that`s not a fair comparison.

Never tried the express wax, agaiin--doesn`t fit into my process rightnow.

The QD has fairly strong cleaning ability, removes polishes well (that is mostly how I use it), and leaves a fairly slick surface. If you are looking for a QD to add gloss, there are better products out there at similar price points.

Hope this helps.Thanks for the insite ebpcivicsi.......

jerry@robs
04-27-2006, 05:09 AM
Been using EO Pro line in our shop for over 3 years now. Great stuff... The heavy cut compound is water based but is kinda powdery... The Synthetic compound is great for most weathered cars and doesn`t have powdery residue at all... The TCP I don`t quite understand coz it`s really weak for a polish, it claims to leave a protection layer as well..

Personal favorite would be the Cleaner Glaze (CG2), it`s a great paint cleaning lotion and is absolutely easy to use and looks great on almost any color.

Their Shake and Shine is a good one-step product (it`s a cleaner wax)... Quick detail services will benefit from this a lot.

QD (spray and shine) I don`t really like that much as a touch-up QD since it offers no slickness, but cleans up prints well...

Glass cleaner is heck of a value pick... Works well as well...

Their synthetic sealant is hard to apply evenly by hand but works well with an orbital... Looks really good on darker colors as it also fills quite well... But it does leave some residue (non-too hard to remove though).

Hmm what else... Haven`t tried their wax

We also use their odor eliminator, works well, cheap price.

We use the heavy duty degreaser more than the APC btw, the APC is weak.

Basically, for pro-line it`s hard to beat their prices (at least for us here in Manila), but we still stick to DACP for most polishing work...

HTH