PDA

View Full Version : anyone used top of the line?

Nebraskaz71
04-24-2006, 10:51 AM
Hey I was looking to order some tire cleaner to remove caked on crap on my tires but not harm my polished wheels for shows and I came across top of the line. There hi-temp tire stuff sounds like what i need if it reallyy works? Also I found this http://www.topoftheline.com/aluminum-chrome-metal-polish.html sounds like all 4 stages would make the non cleared polished wheels look better than new. Anyone tried it does it really make it identical to chrome? thanks

Shelbrain
04-24-2006, 12:07 PM
It definitely works! I use it before applying Poorboy`s Bold N` Bright tire dressing. I also used their Bubble Bath and Bug Squash which are equally as cost effective and work well in my book.

Nebraskaz71
04-24-2006, 12:23 PM
ever had it damage a rim or not remove somethin?

EBPcivicsi
04-24-2006, 01:44 PM
I have never used the products that you mentioned, but I order from them every chance I get.

The service is top notch, as is the service *after* the sale. Highly recommended, in fact I just dropped about $200 there this morning. :D

Nebraskaz71
04-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Good to hear :) I think i`ll for sure try that tire cleaner and if that dont work for removing my vasoline problem then I give up cause de greaser aint doing it lol. Really wonderin if I should spend that for the four step polish hmm

Shelbrain
04-24-2006, 03:19 PM
I have never had a problem with any of their products not removing something. At worst, I might have to agitate slightly with a brush. If you keep it up though, you shouldn`t have a problem. As for the bugs, I would highly recommend the honeycomb bug sponge they sell on their site in conjunction with the bug remover.

Nebraskaz71
04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Not worried about bugs :) Just gettin this old dried out vasoline off my tires and polishin my wheels.

03COBRA
04-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Well most of their products are made by Hi-Temp, which seem to be very high quality polishes.

JohnZ3MC
04-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Their tire cleaner is the best I`ve ever used and I`ve used a lot. You dilute the stuff 50/50 so a gallon goes a long way. I put my mixture into a Home Depot pump mist sprayer from the garden department and Its been a winning combination. Get some asap and don`t hesitate. My only regret was only ordering one gallon instead of two.

It (drippage) hasn`t hurt my wheels in the least and they`re painted and clearcoated. I always wanted to say `drippage`.

-John C.

Nebraskaz71
04-28-2006, 05:48 PM
ordered some clay and the tire cleaner from there........ hopefully it takes off what i need and doesn`t harm the rims :)