PDA

View Full Version : Foam Gun and CRSpotess

imported_DennisH
04-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Here is my new Gilmore foam gun hooked to my CRSpotless. It is mixed 2 OZ of the AutoGeek’s soon to be released foam gun soap and filled to the top with water from the CRSpotless. You can take the foam gun off the handle and rinse the surface also. Great Combo of products.. This allows you to use filter water for the complete wash and rinse. :spot

http://cars.537wine.biz/assets/images/Foam_Gun.jpg

imported_mrecktid
04-24-2006, 08:50 AM
Do you find the filtered water makes a difference in washing? Wouldn`t that kill your supply of filtered water? Those CRSpotless filters aren`t cheap either.......

Oh wait, maybe I`m going through this wrong. You have the filtered water in the container with the soap, and normal water flowing through?

Blah it`s early!

Looks like a lotta foam though!!

-Mark

imported_DennisH
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
Do you find the filtered water makes a difference in washing? Wouldn`t that kill your supply of filtered water? Those CRSpotless filters aren`t cheap either.......

Oh wait, maybe I`m going through this wrong. You have the filtered water in the container with the soap, and normal water flowing through?

Blah it`s early!

Looks like a lotta foam though!!

-Mark

I thnk with the amount of suds you should be able to get way with a gallon or two water from the CRSpotless. The problems is you tend to use more with the foam gun since it fun with all the suds. The key to spotless it to displace all the water from the wash with regular unfiltered water so the rinse goes faster if all you have to do rinse the soap off. Its a new toy and I`m still learning.