PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle SMR`s

mgm2003
03-02-2005, 01:52 PM
Does anyone use pinnacle smr or the advanced smr? I`d like to hear what others think of this product.

JaredPointer
03-02-2005, 03:05 PM
I have used it. It will do the job, but I don`t like them as much as Poorboy`s SSR line. They just don`t seem as user friendly to me. I have them in my arsenal and will use them every once ina while, but they won`t replace my Poorboy`s. I think I remember someone stating that they contained fillers, but I never heard a definite answer to that assumption. FWIW, when I used them I didn`t seem to think they contained fillers. All in all, a good product.

mgm2003
03-02-2005, 03:29 PM
Thanks. I`ve searched around and really haven`t found a lot of feedback on these products. Now their wax is another story.....

I think I`m going to put mine up for sale or trade. I have 16oz of the smr and 2 16oz of the advanced smr. One bottle of the advanced has 3-4oz used.

probegt
03-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Im not to much on the advanced version but like the regular one. To me it is user friendly and left behind a great finish for my LSP.

mgm2003
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
If anyone is interested I`ll sell/ship all 3 bottles for $30 -send me a PM. As stated above, one of the Adanced SMR`s is slightly used.

fenderbender
03-08-2005, 12:55 PM
I have the pinnacle swirl remover, they worked really great for me. Just for your info they do not contain fillers.

mgm2003
03-08-2005, 01:56 PM
Make me an offer if you`d like them. Honestly, I probably won`t use them again, and don`t want them to collect dust on my shelf. I`m already having problems keeping track of the application methods, pads, speed for the polishes that I have. I`m trying to get down to a few polishes that I`ll use often. Menzerna PG, FPII, and Optimum Polish are the likely choices. I`ll probably keep around AIO & PwC for cleaning and light polish 1 steps.

MattZ28
03-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Advanced Swirl Remover is great for removing serious defects w/a rotary, or you can use a PC if you work it in for awhile.

Swirl Remover is pretty versatile and easy to use, and will remove moderate swirls. I`ve had great success with both.