PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys SD vs. Clearkote Quickshine

Pages : [1] 2

blownvert
04-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Which do you prefer and why? I havent used either of them and I have heard both of them are good.

TGates
04-20-2006, 03:04 PM
Are you referring to S&G or S&W? I prefer Quikshine over S&G as a QD.

blownvert
04-20-2006, 03:35 PM
Are you referring to S&G or S&W? I prefer Quikshine over S&G as a QD.

S&G because I already have QEW. Is quikshine really make it wet and glossy?

buttashine
04-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Poorboys is a cheap line of products, go with clearkote. A better question would be Poorboys vs Turlte wax, and the answer would be turtle wax because they are similar in quality but TW is much cheaper. Turltewax new Ice is probably better than all of Poorboys sealants. Poorboys is one of many fake boutique linbes, the others being SnartWax, Adams, and well I forget the other one.

TGates
04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Poorboys is a cheap line of products, go with clearkote. A better question would be Poorboys vs Turlte wax, and the answer would be turtle wax because they are similar in quality but TW is much cheaper. Turltewax new Ice is probably better than all of Poorboys sealants. Poorboys is one of many fake boutique linbes, the others being SnartWax, Adams, and well I forget the other one.

LOL, please tell me you`re not serious. :nervous: :spit:

imported_Blake
04-20-2006, 07:08 PM
I guess everyone should be allowed his opinion even if it is wrong. Poorboy`s products are very good quality. S&G and S&W both do their jobs very well. Somebody`s got some learning to do.

Wasatch
04-20-2006, 07:12 PM

In a way I see where your coming from, lol

RCBuddha
04-20-2006, 08:55 PM

:geez :hide: :bolt :nervous: Hope this thread doesn`t turn too nasty....

dsl1
04-20-2006, 09:04 PM

More than half his posts are bashes against poorboy`s. Must of had one bad experience.

Pennypacker
04-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Poorboys is a cheap line of products

That`s odd. Just a few days ago, PB was "one of the more exciting lines"...

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69563&page=1

imported_NT2SHBBY
04-21-2006, 04:31 AM

31 posts, member since 04...... your opinion means jack.... :werd:

denali-d
04-21-2006, 08:32 AM
That`s odd. Just a few days ago, PB was "one of the more exciting lines"...

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69563&page=1

Seriously, *** is with this guy?

BobD
04-21-2006, 09:22 AM
Seriously, *** is with this guy?

There is still a lot of lead paint in homes.

buttashine
04-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Wo, hey, yall need to chill giving me bad Carma for having an opinion. First of all, I did have a bad experience and it was because of many of you. You guys all know you can buy PB`s stuff cheaper but recommended them anyway, shame shame your hearts are in the wrong place and every penny counts these days, we should be helping each other. Second of all, Turle wax has a bad rep because of the cheap product they have put out for decades. I stand by what I said, PB`s is a overly glorified cheap line of products, and the new Turlte wax ice is just as good. It is about the process not the products, with the exception of a couple products like klasse that actually give you true durabilty. So I suppose ya`ll will give me more demits for that, lol. Also, my point about 4* was that PremiumAutoCare ran them into the ground, you hardly see any excitement around UPP and their other stuff anymore. Now with a change in distribution they may be on the way back in, who knows?

Bobby G
04-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Folks, please review the rules regarding people and product bashing. There`s is no problem offering "constructive" feedback. Let`s keep it constructive! :)