PDA

View Full Version : I learned a valuable lesson today

DrGonzo
04-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Leave your windows up while polishing with a PC. Product splatter is a lot easier to clean off of glass than it is the interior. Thankfully the window was halfway up so the glass caught most of it. Also, the Woolight(or is it spelled woolite?) plus water mixture is the best way to clean paint polish from interior surfaces, should the situation ever arise.

gmblack3
04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Sorry to hear of your problem, but thanks for sharing.

Corey Bit Spank
04-19-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh...monday night I was putting vanilla moose on and I decided hey, why not put some on the sunroof too.

Okay, the sunroof was open. My polisher fell on to the seat. It was lovely. :)

DrGonzo
04-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh...monday night I was putting vanilla moose on and I decided hey, why not put some on the sunroof too.

Okay, the sunroof was open. My polisher fell on to the seat. It was lovely. :)

It`s one of those moments where you have to look around to make sure that nobody was watching.

imported_Bence
04-19-2006, 08:22 PM
:rofl :laugh: :LOLOL :lol :har: Thanks for the laugh Corey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corey Bit Spank
04-19-2006, 08:43 PM
It`s one of those moments where you have to look around to make sure that nobody was watching.

lol I`m just happy it didn`t damage my car! I guess I was tired!

GlossyTundra
04-20-2006, 10:37 AM
When I was detailing the John Deere, found here, http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69888&highlight=john+deere , I forgot to close all three of the windows when i was powerwashing it. I noticed that when I dried it off there were spotts all over the inside of the glass.

And I did look around to make sure no one was looking!