PDA

View Full Version : what products would you get for a combo?

blownvert
04-19-2006, 06:42 PM
Ive looked at specialtymotoring, what products would u get from optimum, clearkote and poorboys? I have a black car and want the deepest, wettest shine possible. Whats a good combo people have tried and got great results or know. I will using a PC. Thanks

03COBRA
04-20-2006, 05:57 AM
I don`t mean to be a jerk...

But please stop posting the same questions with different wording, in different forums. I can`t count how many times now I have read your posts in various forums and they all ask the same questions. You have plenty of options to make a good choice on products. Please take some of those suggestions and give them a try.

Sorry in advance, I`m not trying to be a jerk!

StoneMan
04-20-2006, 08:08 AM
04Cobra`s got a point, as much as you might not like to hear it. I understand you want to spend your money wisely and get the right product the first time, rather than having to go back and buy a bunch of replacements. The problem is, you`re talking to a bunch of car fanatics who have very esoteric tastes. Pretty much any combo that`s been recommended to you is going to make your car look awesome. Find a combo that intrigues you, and then look at pictures of cars detailed using those products. If you like it, buy it.

Regardless of what you buy, you`ll probably want to try a different product down the road. So don`t worry that you`re going to waste money. With the advice you get here, you`ll be getting good product. Over time, you`ll want to experiment with a slightly different look, and that`s when you`ll try something else out.

Hope that helps!

blownvert
04-20-2006, 08:35 AM
lol sorry guys, you probably have read all my posts, 04cobra is a smart guy, :).