PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Is The Greatest

Kool_ZX3
04-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Well not long ago i had picked up a bottle of NanoWax Spray, Excellent product. Hides swirls and minor scratches and leaves a nice deep wet shine..... I love this product to death and continue to use it. The shine, depth, and everything is just excellent. I am an eagle one guy for life now and below will tell you why :woot:

Thing that happended though, the trigger and pump started leaking (seems to be common these days) And i sent an email to Eagle One customer service to see about a replacement. The next day a gentleman by the name off Rob emailed me saying he would replace the bottle if i had the reciept.... Thing is i had chucked the bottle and the receipt was long gone. I had transferred the rest to another bottle so i wouldn`t loose anymore product. He then said that if i could provide some feedback and spread the word about Eagle One he would replace the bottle. I did exactly that and gave feedback about other products i have used and that many of my friend`s use eagle one products and have for years. He said he appreciated the great feedback and told me about some new products and would send the package out. Took about a week and came to the door by DHL yesterday.

To my amazement he had sent me a package that contained 2 bottles of nanowax spray, 2 bottles of wax as you dry and a bottle of Nano protectant.... FREE!!!!!!. I was blown away by this..... That is the most excellent customer service i have ever experienced by any company. 4 free bottles of product when all i wanted was a replacement bottle. He sent me basically 40-50 dollars in free stuff.... amazing since i had no receipt left.... i am keeping them from now on.

Thumbs WAY UP for Rob and Eagle One Canada, other companies could learn a thing or 2 from eagle one.

I am spreading the on this excellent customer service and hopefully people pick up on this and will support such a great company that knows how to treat a customer.

With me being a eagle one fan for a little while now just makes the company look a whole lot better now.

imported_hadboosttroy
04-19-2006, 05:54 PM
wow, very nice of him!

BigAl3
04-19-2006, 06:11 PM
that`s great to hear! for myself... customer service plays a big role in me supporting a company for sure.

Pats300zx
04-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Awesome. That was very nice to Eagle One to do that. I have always have good results with their products.

JohnZ3MC
04-19-2006, 06:32 PM
Kool ZX3,

It`s great to hear fine support like that, and if I may say so, I`ve enjoyed Eagle 1 wheel cleaner for quite a while, but now that I think of it, I think the nozzle is going to leak in a month or two or three.

Maybe a pre-emptive email is in order.

All kidding aside, thanks for sharing your dealings with Eagle 1.

-John C.

Wasatch
04-19-2006, 06:34 PM
Nice to hear, good for you.

Kool_ZX3
04-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Kool ZX3,

It`s great to hear fine support like that, and if I may say so, I`ve enjoyed Eagle 1 wheel cleaner for quite a while, but now that I think of it, I think the nozzle is going to leak in a month or two or three.

Maybe a pre-emptive email is in order.

All kidding aside, thanks for sharing your dealings with Eagle 1.

-John C.

:funnypost

Some bottles i have gotten have been leak free, some have leaked just a little and didn`t bother because it seems to be normal for some to dribble but this one was bad and i lost a fair bit one day trying to spray the car. My hand was soaked. It`s like something had cracked or something in the handle. Oh well the new ones are all working great :hifive:

JaCkaL829
04-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Free stuff is also good :)

I actually wanted to try out the Eagle 1 Nano Spray Wax, might be a lot more cheaper and more convenient for me than some of the boutique spray waxes.

wannafbody
04-20-2006, 04:39 PM
I used to Use EO WET wax when I had my red stang-looked good. I like EO W&S too.

imported_Larry A
04-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Free stuff is also good :)

I actually wanted to try out the Eagle 1 Nano Spray Wax, might be a lot more cheaper and more convenient for me than some of the boutique spray waxes.

Nano Spray Wax is outstanding. Give it a try.