PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle XMT series...Anyone tried it yet?

-KGB-
04-17-2006, 11:30 AM
http://www.pinnaclewax.com/xmtseries.html

Thoughts? Does not seem to be anything mind blowing.

SpoiledMan
04-17-2006, 11:32 AM
It was just announced. Anyone live within a block?:p

EDIT: Now that I think about it I`m leery of these products. I`m still a little burned from the last "swirl(inducing) removers that PBMA offered. I was pretty disappointed and not even able to unload them!

holland_patrick
04-17-2006, 11:44 AM
PBMA??? who is that

wannafbody
04-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Palm Beach Motoring Accessories-makers of Wolfgang

D Tailor
04-17-2006, 11:47 AM
PBMA is Autogeek, Wolfgang, and Pinnacle.

D Tailor
04-17-2006, 11:49 AM
PBMA = Detailer`s Pride (DP) too.

Joshua312
04-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Just read the email I got about it....When I checked out the website all their products showed the exact same image of the swirls and after so its hard to actually see what each product may be capable of. In my opinion...There are too many products this company is trying to make under too many brand names. All of their products just seem to have a different target market...as this one with the labeling and description gives me the sense they are aiming towards younger people with modified cars, more of the street scene. Personal opinion of course..Autogeek, Pinnacle, and Wolfgang are all top-notch brands..just not sure where I see the need for XMT - It will be interesting to see the reviews they get. Im going to go check out their forum and see what they are saying over on that end

-Went over to the forum...Once again pictures, but no products mentioned...Kind of shade shots, nothing to mind blowing from what I can see.

imported_Totoland Mach
04-17-2006, 05:46 PM
I just ordered the Glaze cause my arsenal if overflowing and I can use glaze on show cars and black cars that I detail.

We`ll see by this weekend if it`s any good. I`ve been a fan of Adams Brilliant Spray Glaze for a couple of years...easy on/off and adds depth.

Totoland Mach

stilez
04-17-2006, 06:07 PM
It was just announced. Anyone live within a block?:p

EDIT: Now that I think about it I`m leery of these products. I`m still a little burned from the last "swirl(inducing) removers that PBMA offered. I was pretty disappointed and not even able to unload them!

YOU are the first one I thought of when I saw this line-up :).

SpoiledMan
04-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Why Sean? Something I said?:rofl With the "success" of the last "polishes" they should do another give away and I`ll pay the shipping. Otherwise.....

ShineBoy
04-17-2006, 06:15 PM
The only thing that has appealed to me so far is the faact that they are for DA and Orbital only.... Maybe PC users will be able to properly break down polishes for once!

-KGB-
04-17-2006, 06:32 PM
The only thing that has appealed to me so far is the faact that they are for DA and Orbital only.... Maybe PC users will be able to properly break down polishes for once!good call :D

SpoiledMan
04-17-2006, 06:36 PM
I don`t think it`s possible for a polish to truly excel with both types of machines. I`d say the PC is more suited to a polish that is usable by hand. The Cyclo comes close to being able to handle the most demanding compounds and the rotary, well, doesn`t need an explanation. One can argue that there are compounds that the PC can break down but truthfully it doesn`t happen in an efficient manner.

2JZFAN
04-23-2006, 01:35 PM
I recently used the XMT Polishing Pad Cleaner on my pads. It`s the single best pad cleaning solution I`ve used so far. :xyxthumbs