PDA

View Full Version : Acrylic Jett vs. EX-P vs. FX100

racingbeat
04-17-2006, 10:47 AM
who will win? :grinno:

I`m going to test all three this weekend. Been using the FX100 for two months now and I`m VERY impressed with the ease of use and the fact that it works well over both Carnauba and Acrylic Sealants/waxes. Very versatile and it does an excellent job on my wheels. For the low price and comendably low shipping charge I ordered another bottle stictly for use on my all-too-frequently-cleaned wheels.

As for the paint itself I`m going to give Acrylic Jett a few panels and give Poor Boy`s a few panels as well. My car is Arctic Silver so I`m hoping to get some depth from sealing. So far I`m gravitating toward sprayable sealants since I want to `rub` on the paint as little as possible. But I`m hesitant that a sprayable sealant will work as well as a liquid paste.

What`s next Klasse All In One in a spray bottle? :D

I`ll also be using Pink Wax for the first time with #425(my new best friend..sooo sliperrry).

shortspark
04-17-2006, 11:16 AM
I can`t wait for your review and comparisons. I have used the Klasse twins exclusively on my billit silver Honda and have been very pleased with the results. However, I too have a bottle of Jett just waiting to try out. If it beats SG I`ll marry it!

racingbeat
04-17-2006, 11:33 AM
AJ got to beat SG for ease of use for sure (can AJ be used over Carnauba?)

I was going to include Zaino in this test but was put off by their long distance number just to get product info. With that many products in their line up I think they should go with a 1-800 number.

I`m going to take pictures and see if anyone can guess which panel was done with a certain brand.

Still looking for that Perfect Silver Shine...

Big Leegr
04-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Well, for Zaino you can contact them via mail, e-mail and Instant Messenger as well as by phone, according to their web site. If you need "immediate" help, why not e-mail them to see if you can set up an IM meeting?

racingbeat
04-17-2006, 02:38 PM
I don`t think shopping for detailing supplies requires immeidate assitance. But I`ve seen much smaller operations provide a 1-800 number for customer questions. I can understand why they don`t want everyone in the world calling with questions about their products but it`s not appropriate in my opinion. Zaino is a widely recognized name across the country for enthusiasts. Setting up Instant messaging seems inefficient when I can just pick up the phone and call Finish Kare at no charge to me.

gmblack3
04-17-2006, 03:38 PM
AJ got to beat SG for ease of use for sure (can AJ be used over Carnauba?)

I don`t think you can apply AJ over carnuba.

Wasatch
04-17-2006, 05:00 PM
I don`t think you can apply AJ over carnuba.

Would have to agree with this statement, and if you could I would not do it anyways.