PDA

View Full Version : Armor All Extreme Shine Tire Gel....

Kool_ZX3
04-17-2006, 10:26 AM
I seen it at walmart on the weekend and was Wondering if anyone has had the chance to try it out yet? I was thinking about picking it up..... any opinions?

racingbeat
04-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I guess its personal taste but I think your tires should never be shinier than your paint.

I started using Michelin Tire dressing and its pretty good for over the counter, dark not too bling.

I was going to order Zaino`s tire dressing but they wanted me to call long distance for product info.

NEXT.

imported_Chris223
04-20-2006, 06:04 PM
I gave it a try myself a while back... I wasn`t very impressed. I was suprised because I figured a gel would give a much better shine than the spray foam I`d been using. I asked my friend what he thought of it and he said "You used a tire shine product on your tires?" That was enough to tell me not to use it. I`m back to using Black Magic Tire Wet Foam (also available at Wal-Mart)

wibblee
04-21-2006, 05:42 AM
If you go to their page http://www.aa-ownercenter.com/ and sign up, there`s a link to get a free sample. Nothing beats free first-hand experience.

Kool_ZX3
04-21-2006, 05:50 AM
I tried it again last night and it turned out well, it wasn`t that shiny at all.... It was the Perfect look for me. Nice dark black with a little bit of shine.... :bigups

imported_Chris223
04-22-2006, 07:14 PM
^ Same for me, I mean, within 3 feet it looked really shiny... but from even 10 ft the tires just looked clean... but not shiny.

areaseven
04-22-2006, 08:29 PM
Does anyone have pictures of their tires treated with this product?