PDA

View Full Version : Pink Wax over Natty`s Blue???

Pages : [1] 2

stang03
04-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Well I just got done with a pretty big detail on my car, I put 5 layers of Natty`s Blue on it and it looks great, I love the look of the Natty`s Blue :drool: But I was wondering if it would look any wetter, deeper, glossier, shinier with FK1 Pink Wax......????

Not that Natty`s Blue is bad but in my opinion you can always have a deeper shine.....Will the Pink Wax give me this...or is it not worth my time....?? I guess I am feeling the need to do more!!

I am also wanting to try the #425 QD...what ya think??

Thanks

Brent

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 07:52 PM
Wont make much difference. I like the look of NB better but PW is easier on and off.

FK 425 is above average. I dont buy the anti-static claims but I do think for the money its a good product. Only QDs I like better is Qwikshine and Z6.

imported_Bence
04-13-2006, 08:10 PM
KGB, have you tried the 425 on a TV screen??? This product doesn`t need you to `buy` the AS property. It works however, and works in fact, excellent.

Back to the original question; the PW-NB relation is interesting because if the emphasis on wetness and gloss, the PW/NB is the route to go. PW on NB will give a sharper, more reflective look, adding more depth and accenting shine.

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 08:13 PM
KGB, have you tried the 425 on a TV screen??? This product doesn`t need you to `buy` the AS property. It works however, and works in fact, excellent.

Back to the original question; the PW-NB relation is interesting because if the emphasis on wetness and gloss, the PW/NB is the route to go. PW on NB will give a sharper, more reflective look, adding more depth and accenting shine.No I havent tried on a TV screen and I do not need you to tell me that it works when I have tried it on my car and it clearly doesnt.

imported_Bence
04-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Smart answer, congrats!

runnerbl
04-13-2006, 09:01 PM
No I havent tried on a TV screen and I do not need you to tell me that it works when I have tried it on my car and it clearly doesnt.

Wanna sell it?

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 09:21 PM
Wanna sell it?No I do not. I have a full gallon and it works well as a QD, I am just stating that the AS that it advertises have not proved to work for me.

Good night.

a.k.a. Patrick
04-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Maybe they mean AS only whle applying it?

JoeJ
04-13-2006, 10:37 PM
No I do not. I have a full gallon and it works well as a QD, I am just stating that the AS that it advertises have not proved to work for me.

Good night.antistatic doesnt mean it repels dust from settling on the surface, its not a damn force field.

natebood
04-14-2006, 12:50 AM
antistatic doesnt mean it repels dust from settling on the surface, its not a damn force field.

Exactly! It can be confusing, but people are expecting different results.

klnyc
04-14-2006, 05:53 AM
Meh, all these talk about #425, I finally got it this week. I wil try it out and see for my self.

TGates
04-14-2006, 06:24 AM
I think Pink Wax and Natty`s Blue give such different looks that I`d use one or the other personally. If you top one with the other, the original layer is going to be pretty much invisible, IMO. I`d go with RMG/PW or NB and maintain it with your carnauba QD of choice.

Regarding 425, I personally don`t find it to be anything spectacular. It`s a nice QD, yeah, but there are others I like just as well if not better (Griot`s Speed Shine, Clearkote Quikshine, Adam`s Detail Spray, Sonus AS, UGE, to name a few...)

I also noticed no less dust accumulation, no less of a tendency to become dusty, any of that jazz from the 425. I haven`t tried it on my TV screen because I bought it to use on my car`s paint.

Wasatch
04-14-2006, 07:02 AM
KGB, have you tried the 425 on a TV screen???

Will it work on a RPTV screen?

imported_Gears
04-14-2006, 07:43 AM
I`ve been curious about all the FK 425 antistatic on a TV screen, so I decided to do a little test.

On one side I applied FK 425 and on the other side Zaino Z6.

I`m not sure of the results because on every show I watch the people on the Zaino side are fighting with the FK 425 side...?

imported_memnuts
04-14-2006, 07:53 AM
I`ve been curious about all the FK 425 antistatic on a TV screen, so I decided to do a little test.

On one side I applied FK 425 and on the other side Zaino Z6.

I`m not sure of the results because on every show I watch the people on the Zaino side are fighting with the FK 425 side...?

:funnypost :xyxthumbs