PDA

View Full Version : Stained leather from Megs APC

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 01:31 PM
So I am in the process of cleaning the interior on a 2002 silver Mits Eclipse. After getting a tetnius shot to work on the inside I diluted some Megs APC to use on the dash with my steam cleaner. The dash is now has white spots on it as if it were stained as do the leather seats. How do I get that out or can I. This is the 3rd time Megs APC has done something like this. Im really starting to not like this product for anything other than a pre-wash.

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Help someone please

imported_cj99si
04-13-2006, 02:03 PM
your steam cleaner on the dash?? I would say find a new product. Try some leather conditioner on the spots. Ive seen spots on leather that just disappear after its dry. how long has it been there?

-KGB-
04-13-2006, 02:07 PM
your steam cleaner on the dash?? I would say find a new product. Try some leather conditioner on the spots. Ive seen spots on leather that just disappear after its dry. how long has it been there?30 mins...........

imported_cj99si
04-13-2006, 02:14 PM
give it some time and use some conditioner.

Vw Gti
04-13-2006, 02:38 PM
I know i have some white spots on my dash where my radar detector cord rubs and i have a few white spots on the side panel where i rest my arm. Might be due to rubbing and not just because you cleaned it. Some products cover it up and it just might be that you cleaned off the product to expose it.