PDA

View Full Version : ok now i`m pissed...

ScoobyDrew06
04-11-2006, 08:03 AM
I spent a good solid 12 hours detaling my car yesterday. Looks better than when i bought it brand new. I have to park my car in the street over nite because my family has 5 cars in the driveway, and my driveway "spot" is under a tree housing many birds....so just now I`m browsing autopia as I hear some kind of loud noise outside...I look out a It`s a street sweeper blowing sand all over my freshly detailed car. In a hurried rush I run out to the car barefoot in my pj`s, and rush to pull my car into my driveway, I pulled in too fast and scraped pretty bad (my car is lowered)....ugh.

imported_NT2SHBBY
04-11-2006, 08:08 AM
this is grounds to shoot the street sweeper in my book.... :lol

dude, sh!t happens.....you should`ve pulled it in to begin with...

Setec Astronomy
04-11-2006, 08:11 AM
Damn...it`s always something...

TortoiseAWD
04-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Damn...it`s always something...

"It just goes to show ya...it`s always something!

If it`s not one thing, it`s another!"

http://members.cox.net/sborders/radner.jpg

:D

Tort

matt colvin
04-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I`ve noticed that the only time anything ever happens to my truck, whether parked or in traffic, always happens after being cleaned up real good. Seems like someone usually almost hits me or takes my mirror off, or something to that effect. Oh well

nudave
04-11-2006, 08:33 AM
this is grounds to shoot the street sweeper in my book.... :lol

dude, sh!t happens.....you should`ve pulled it in to begin with...

Or it could be grounds to have a friend step in front of the street sweeper with a shotgun pointed at the tires. During this confrontation move your car. If the sweep refuses to stop, it will run over your friend. You will still have time to move your car though! I think you need to rearrange your priorties! Car > Friend

:getdown :spot

Asonyexec
04-11-2006, 09:21 AM
I *&%$## hate when that happens. I have the same problem but it`s with my neighbor`s gardner and that *@$ damn leaf blower. :hairpull :hairpull