PDA

View Full Version : Detailed My Bathroom Today!

SenojNW
04-09-2006, 05:40 AM
We just moved house today... We did a big clean and my wife wanted me to clean the shower screens. They are clear glass screens so I thought - Hey! - why don`t I do this the Autopian way??!!

So I grabbed the DA/RO with a Sonus Green DAS pad and some Klasse AIO and went for it! They came up nicely and man you should see the water bead off them now! :lol :woohoo:

To bad about all the showers... :grinno:

Setec Astronomy
04-09-2006, 05:45 AM
c`mon...:showpics

SVR
04-09-2006, 06:23 AM
Good on ya mate, I have rotary polished my bathroom sink, shower screen and spa

imported_cj99si
04-09-2006, 06:50 AM
Thats funny I do the same stuff. wax my shower, waxed the stainless steal appliances(no more finger prints). Ive been a paid several times to buff old showers/bathtubs out.

tomee
04-09-2006, 06:52 AM
how long would a wax last in the shower?

with the hot and wet conditions?

itb76
04-09-2006, 10:13 AM
how long would a wax last in the shower?

with the hot and wet conditions?

FMJ seems to last a couple months! NXT speed detailer lasts a good month, and works well on the stainless kitchen appliances too. Mothers mag polish works great on the chrome fixtures.

Can`t believe my first post here has nothing to do with cars!

imported_cj99si
04-09-2006, 11:37 AM
FMJ seems to last a couple months! NXT speed detailer lasts a good month, and works well on the stainless kitchen appliances too. Mothers mag polish works great on the chrome fixtures.

Can`t believe my first post here has nothing to do with cars!

Good im glad im not the only one waxing everything in the house.

SenojNW
04-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Pics coming... The AIO was good for relatively clean screens but not so great where there is a bit of soap scum build up... Maybe a cutting compound?

SVR
04-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Seno - try DP glass restorer with a sonus blue or green DAS pad

Great gear for glass

A strong sealant on top will work nicely

1Z glass polish is killer also

Many moons ago a member put klasse on his swords and miles (aussie member) machine buffed his floor

I have applied WG sealant on bathroom tiles after polishing

porta
04-10-2006, 12:38 AM
I have Chemicals Guys M-seal in my bath room.

jedi_force
04-10-2006, 01:13 AM
We just moved house today... We did a big clean and my wife wanted me to clean the shower screens. They are clear glass screens so I thought - Hey! - why don`t I do this the Autopian way??!!

So I grabbed the DA/RO with a Sonus Green DAS pad and some Klasse AIO and went for it! They came up nicely and man you should see the water bead off them now! :lol :woohoo:

To bad about all the showers... :grinno:

Ya know, I ordered some glass polish and pads http://www.properautocare.com/glpokit.html

from CMA to do just that. Since I have never used PC before I thought it will be a good

practice to clean my shower glass. :-) My PC should arrive next week.