PDA

View Full Version : Did Perfect Shine buy Four Star?

Pages : [1] 2

SilverLexus
04-07-2006, 01:25 PM
That seems to be the message at the AutoGeek forum...will Four Star continue on?

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2006, 02:22 PM
Wow, this is one of those things that a little morsel of fact snowballs into a huge mess of misinformation. The Autogeek statement, to me, said nothing about changes in ownership of Four Star products, only that TPS is now running the PAC store. Why can`t the truth be that simple? TPS runs plenty of stores.

Spilchy
04-07-2006, 02:29 PM
You can view the Sonus MF line and Davidb`s MF article on PAC`s website.

http://www.premiumautocare.com/microfiber-products.html

I don`t think The Perfect Shine purchased 4 Star :confused:

http://www.premiumautocare.com/about.html

SilverLexus
04-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Here`s an answer...wonder why no story from David or did I miss it? Maybe its coming...

http://www.premiumautocare.com/about.html

a.k.a. Patrick
04-07-2006, 03:21 PM
It was my understanding, that PAC was going back to FS.........

Glossmaster
04-07-2006, 03:25 PM
I`ve heard whispers of atleast 2 product lines being purchased by The Perfect Shine LLC. I`m anxiously awaiting the news. Could be interesting.

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2006, 03:30 PM
The statement at PAC doesn`t say that anything other than PAC is being run by TPS. Other than the sour grapes message at AG, is there anything else to indicate that something has changed in the ownership of FS?

runnerbl
04-07-2006, 04:53 PM
They need to do something because their product selection isn`t enough to justify keeping the website. What sour grapes...Didn`t see any bad posts concerning the deal...

a.k.a. Patrick
04-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Four Star still owns PAC.........Four Star has not been bought. It a business move between FS and PS, and a good one at that. Great products, great service, now its about to get even better.......looks like a win/win.

Mikeyc
04-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I saw a post last week on Detail City from Dwayne stating that he had sold PAC.com to Perfect Shine. He did however open a new store under detailcity.com.

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2006, 07:20 PM
I saw a post last week on Detail City from Dwayne stating that he had sold PAC.com to Perfect Shine.

Sorry, that is just incorrect. Dwayne stated that he sold the PAC business back to Four Star. Four Star has never run their store (PAC) themselves, so they have arranged for someone else to administrate it.

a.k.a. Patrick
04-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Even though he is no longer operating PAC, why would he not want to sell FS products?? Or AG for that matter?

LynchMOB
04-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Geez, Did you see Jimmy Buffits one and only post at AG? Maybe I am missing something.... but seems totally un-called for. It got the thread closed.

buttashine
04-08-2006, 05:23 PM
I hope it didn`t cost too much, 4* has been on the way out! Or maybe that`s why the good people at 4* decided to jerk, no pun intended, it away from Dwayne. I guess there isn`t going to be a Sonus sealant now? To be honest I`m still waiting for Autopia to pick up one of the more exciting lines like Clearkote, Poorboys/CG, Zaino, Optimum or something along those lines. This site is the biggest detailing site around but the products they sell are just lacking the excitment factor, or am I way off? BTW, I really do like the klasse twins, probably the best bang for your buck and great durabilty.

gbackus
04-08-2006, 06:46 PM
what`s AG?