PDA

View Full Version : Wal-mart bargain, I think...

Pages : [1] 2

imported_bigfoot
04-06-2006, 07:20 AM
Well, I was doing some shopping on Wal-mart last night, since my wife was sick and had to do some work at home, and just by curiosity went to the automotive section. So, browsing around, I found the new Armor-All protectant and Leather care paste on the rack for around $5.00. But I went down a little further and wjat I found just blew my minda away!! Everything that you see in the picture was on clearance and I got it for an exact total of $7.25 + tx. :woohoo: I know the Turtle wax stuff might suck, but it`s better than the stupid Turtle wax orangle clean thing... :hairpull The MF will be used for inside detail, and I gave a try to the Paste wax, and the car section looks a lot better!! :clap:

Let me know what you think...

imported_steveo3002
04-06-2006, 07:36 AM
cant be bad for $7 ....those megs aplicators run $5 here in uk :(

wannafbody
04-06-2006, 07:44 AM
the TW wash is good stuff-check the corners of the MF`s for hard edges-if you find some just snip them off with a pair of scissors

imported_bigfoot
04-06-2006, 07:51 AM
cant be bad for $7 ....those megs aplicators run $5 here in uk :(

Well, I`m sorry to say this, but those were .25 cents!! :getdown :brit

imported_bigfoot
04-06-2006, 07:53 AM
the TW wash is good stuff-check the corners of the MF`s for hard edges-if you find some just snip them off with a pair of scissors

Thanks for the info!! :wavey

imported_steveo3002
04-06-2006, 08:17 AM
Well, I`m sorry to say this, but those were .25 cents!! :getdown :brit

:( england sucks :sosad

imported_NT2SHBBY
04-06-2006, 08:23 AM
:( england sucks :sosad

USA > all

:getdown :usa

Shelbrain
04-06-2006, 08:29 AM
I was at Walmart looking for the microfiber packs in the housewares section posted on another thread and I found a tire brush and wheel brush that look *very* similar to the ones being sold on other sites. The prices where cheap too, I think around $3. I was happy with my purchase. They are both blue and black in color, the brand was a no name brand.

Kenny Birney
04-06-2006, 08:45 AM
USA > all

:getdown :usa

Wow! what an intelligent thing to say! Have you been to any other countries? or like most Americans, dont even own a passport?

How do you know your country is so great?

imported_bigfoot
04-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Wow! what an intelligent thing to say! Have you been to any other countries? or like most Americans, dont even own a passport?

How do you know your country is so great?

I`m not a moderator or anything in here, but the whole idea of this post was to show a bargain and get replies concerning ONLY the matter, NOT to start a nationality issue. So with all due respect, STOP!!! :nomore: :thx

Louie
04-06-2006, 09:08 AM
I picked up some of the same turtle wax car wash soap at Big Lots last week for $1.20, they also had some trial size (4 oz) Turtle Wax Platinum wax bottles for $0.80 and bigger 16 oz size for $3.50; always looking for a bargain...

BobbyMR2TA
04-06-2006, 06:12 PM
I have couple of the big MF towels from Wal mart.. (Blue ones..really soft on one side and just semi soft on the other)I think they`re like 7 bucks and they are freakin AWESOME. I use them for the weekend car and it cleans great!

Brian_Brice
04-06-2006, 06:25 PM
lol bigfoot, you tell that bagpipe in a skirt. just kidding scottish guy. why is it though that anytime an american male shows patriotism our direct favoritism to his country it seems europeanes take great offense? hmmm small man syndrome i think....onto the subject at hand.....

BIGFOOT... although i may not purchase tw items for pro use but all that for seven bucks ill change my name to tw...nice find my man.

BigAl3
06-27-2006, 01:13 AM
the TW wash is good stuff

agreed. this is my go to car wash now, you can`t beat a 2pk (64oz) for $6.41....

imported_bigfoot
06-27-2006, 05:13 AM
BIGFOOT... although i may not purchase tw items for pro use but all that for seven bucks ill change my name to tw...nice find my man.

:funnypost I`m not a big fan of TW either, but now I wished I grabbed the whole stack of car wash since I like how it works!!

lol bigfoot, you tell that bagpipe in a skirt. just kidding scottish guy. why is it though that anytime an american male shows patriotism our direct favoritism to his country it seems europeanes take great offense? hmmm small man syndrome i think....onto the subject at hand......

I just don`t like fights or arguments of nationality because I consider it stupid :angry . You can be proud of your country, and I agree, I`m proud for where I come from, but I`m no better than anybody in this forum or in the globe just because I come from where I come from. Just my thought... :2thumbs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wannafbody

the TW wash is good stuff

agreed. this is my go to car wash now, you can`t beat a 2pk (64oz) for $6.41....

Sam`s, right?? I`m heading there next week and will pick some car wash!! :getdown