PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite online supplier

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Asonyexec
04-05-2006, 10:07 AM
List your favorite (and not so favorite) online auto detail supplier. Feel free to elaborate on what makes the good or not so good.

Envious Eric
04-05-2006, 10:35 AM
www.autodetailingsolutions.com - I get most of my stuff there....spend over 75 bucks and you get a free meguiars bag, which I use for pads, PC, and misc small brushes. Plus I use mostly meguiars things, so they have the best deals going, no sales tax to me, and small shipping charges...

Spilchy
04-05-2006, 10:40 AM
I would say Autogeek.

Massive selection of nearly every brand (they`re looking at adding Clearkote too)

High quality Microfiber

Discount code for each order

Good prices

Bulk pricing

Nice Special Values page

Loads of accessories

Free shipping plus discount code on their sister sites pinnacle wax and wolfgang where you can also buy MF`s, pads, accessories, etc...

The only reason I see the need to shop somewhere else is I am looking for a product they don`t carry like Menzerna, Eimann Fabrik, FinishKare or Chemical guys. Imagine if they move to stock and sell these items?

They are on their way to being a one stop shop for all my needs.

I buy from a handful of other popular places (a lot of lesser known places), but Autogeek gets my vote if I were to choose one.

White95Max
04-05-2006, 10:52 AM
http://www.exceldetail.com

Cheapest PC pads.

Great MF products for low cost.

Extra shipping charges are refunded.

Awesome customer service. :xyxthumbs

imported_topnotch
04-05-2006, 11:05 AM
AutoGeek and Sports Car Care get my vote.

bjackson8
04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
http://www.exceldetail.com

Cheapest PC pads.

Great MF products for low cost.

Extra shipping charges are refunded.

Awesome customer service. :xyxthumbs

I`ll have to second the Excel Detail.

They have a good product selection, competative prices, and the customer service is second to none.

firegate
04-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I`ve had good experiences with Danase - they have the best regular prices on a lot of stuff overall and they always have an awesome discount going for autopia (sometimes 15%)

mcnab
04-05-2006, 11:22 AM
I`ve used mostly CareCareSmart.com or Eshine.ca

Reason: Ordering from the states is usually much more costly in terms of shipping and brokerage charges. The selection isn`t quite as good as some of the other US detailing websites, but it helps for shipping and price :)

Wasatch
04-05-2006, 11:52 AM
Pakshak is pretty good.

Sherman8r44
04-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Danase` (http://www.danase.com) is definitely my favorite...forum discount, nice prices, awesome CS, and hell you can even shoot the breeze with Bob! :xyxthumbs

porta
04-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Danase is my favorite. Bob is doing a great job, top notch support and very fast replys on emails/PM. Keep up the good work!

TGates
04-05-2006, 01:03 PM
I shop wih Autogeek most of the time as they have the best selection, and their website is a dream to navigate and shop from. They are kind of a pain to get ahold of via e-mail, though, and they`re kind of slow to reply. Any question can be answered with a quick phone call, though.

I have had excellent experiences with PAC, Griot`s Garage, Autopia store, Pakshak, Zaino store, and Excel Detail. I wouldn`t hesitate to order from any of them. They are all top notch.

3Dog
04-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Not naming names so as to leave someone out. I will just say that there are 3 suppliers who actively participate in this forum...they have been exceptionally GREAT to work with.

klnyc
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
I gotta say Autogeek.net :dance

Intercooled
04-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Pakshak is pretty good.

Here too! They carry mostly what I use. Great shipping and customer relations.